• Great services

Staff was very helpful and friendly. the car buying experience was great.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. the car buying experience was great.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Professionals all the way!

Always prompt, friendly, and courteous professional service.

Always prompt, friendly, and courteous professional service.

Lorraine, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Fast effiencent service

The staff was very friendly and accomadating. My Explorer was taken care off completly and effiencently.

• Great Dealer.

Always a pleasant car buying experience. Have bought a few cars from Terry's and each time has been a great experience.

• Business owner

Everything went great Had oil change in 30min also enjoyed WiFi and totally charged by cell phone.

• Terrys of Peotone is the best

Excellent buying experience. The sales staff is knowledgeable and always trying their best to get you the vehicle that you want.

• Great Help when I needed it.

My 2014 Escape was totaled and I was a wreck. This dealership went above board to make me relaxed and feel like my problem was theirs to solve. Cant say enough about how much I appreciated the help I received in replacing a car I loved.

• Terry's Ford

Friendly, helpful people! 2nd time I bought there. One positive criticism is that the experience seemed rushed and we got a little confused on financing details. Older folks need a slower pace, sometimes.

• Good service

Service was good and accommodating with my wife arriving two days early for an oil change appointment and your group was able to get the oil done.

We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your visit, Patrick! We appreciate your positive feedback hope you'll consider us again in the future.

• Excellent car buying experience!

The entire staff at Terrys is helpful, considerate and so friendly. We can't see ourselves purchasing a new vehicle anywhere else.

We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to being of service in the future!