New 888-894-3448 Dealer Website
Used 866-595-7910 Email Dealer
Service 866-912-2221

• First Car. 2011 Jetta

Very pleased with the quality of service and the level of professionalism from the employees. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Nemer VW to friends and families. As a first time car buyer I felt like I was treated with respect and taken seriously. Love love love my new car. They were willing to meet my expectations and more. Great job Nemer.

Thank you for choosing to purchase your car with us! Thank you also, for the recommendations to your family and friends. Buying your first car can be an overwhelming experience - we're glad we made yours a positive experience! We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come!

• worst exprience ever

On Feb. 9,2016 I dropped my 2008 EOS off , to have an oil change. While it was there I asked them to look into a small water leak I was having during heavy rain storms the previous summer. This car was stored all winter in a heated garage. A couple of hours after I dropped it off I got a call from the service advisor, Pam. She said that they water tested my car and was unable to find any leaks, and @ $1.05/hr did I want them to keep looking. Of course I said no, just do the oil service and I'll come and pick it up. A while latter she called back to say that there was a problem with my sun roof not closing.( I bought this car there new in 2008 , never had any trouble with the roof.) I picked up my car and when I got back to my office I thought I'd try the sun roof to see what was wrong. When I touched the button to open it , the roof opened up all the way making sounds like nuts and bolts in a blender. I called Pam up to ask what had happened , she was kind of short with me. So I asked to speak to the mechanic for is in put. Eric said that when he opened the roof it wouldn't close so he got a couple of guys there to help him manually close it., twice. Not sure why he had to do it twice. I then called back to speak to the service manager, Mike. He said call him next week and he would get my car back to see what was wrong meanwhile he would speak to the mechanic, Eric for some insight. When L called the next week I was told that there wasn't any openings and would have to wait several days. A couple of weeks latter I took it to another VW dealer who discovered that the roof had been damaged and would require about $7500 in parts to fix. During this time I had a lot of thought as too what caused this. I figured that they got the roof wet , keep in mind its FEB. and then tried to open it frozen. That caused the nylon gear on the motor to strip while the roof was opening up and when they Manually closed it twice bending the frame work. I hand a real nice convertible for seven years, Don't trust these people.

• Great Service - every time!

I don't think you can find better service than at Nemer. Cannot recommend them more highly.

Thanks for your review Jean, we're so happy you're happy!

Thanks for your review Jean, we're so happy you're happy!

• They love the VW's at Nemer

Thank you Steffen for the review! We really appreciate your business and are happy to hear of your positive experience.

I really like the Martin Nemer VW dealership. I appreciate that they are passionate about the VW brand and their service department is knowledgeable, customer friendly and customer oriented. All my interactions with them have been honest, clear and professional. Thank you!

• Great service

Thank you for the review ChasF! It is always wonderful to work with awesome customers like you.

I have bought 2 lightly used VW's here and have nothing but positive things to say. They did not push me to purchase something else, an experience I have had at may other dealers. Their service department is on top of things and have worked through some tricky problems with me.

• Great Dealership

Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Everyone is very professional.

Thank you for the review! It's easy to stay friendly with such great customers.

Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Everyone is very professional.

Thank you for the review! It's easy to stay friendly with such great customers.

• Amazing Experience

Great to hear from you Mary and thank you for the review!

I have now leased 3 vehicles from Nemer. Thank you for making each experience easy and painless. Service is also a pleasure to deal with. This is the only place to purchase.

Great to hear from you Mary and thank you for the review!

• kathleen

Great service from all the staff as usual. Polite, efficient, and thorough

Thank you for the review Kathleen! Happy to hear of your positive experience.

Great service from all the staff as usual. Polite, efficient, and thorough

Thank you for the review Kathleen! Happy to hear of your positive experience.

• Great dealership

Love this dealership they do not go around bragging and overselling and offering all kinds of phony deals and of course you money in the long run

Thank you Catherine! Although, customers like you are worth bragging about!

Thank you Catherine! Although, customers like you are worth bragging about!

• Went Back for the Next Car!

Happy to hear of your positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

We liked the staff at Nemer VW. They were good listeners and helpful in suggesting cars. When the car I had picked arrived and it wasn't what I wanted (no fault of theirs), they worked with me to find another alternative. We were so pleased that 5 months later when my husband's car was totaled, we went back for another car. Service hours are not extremely convenient for me, but scheduling online was easy and their system is efficient. They were ready for me when I arrived and the car was ready when promised. I didn't even spend 5 minutes inside between drop off and pick up. I was only getting an oil change.