Northway Toyota

New (518) 213-4903 (518) 213-4903
Used (518) 213-4317 (518) 213-4317
Service (518) 783-1951 (518) 783-1951

Poor Customer Service

Very poor customers service in the Service Department. The management was very rude and arrogant. Multiple requests for return phones call we ignored. I will never purchase a vehicle at this dealership again.

I have never seen anyone at car service dealership as

I have never seen anyone at car service dealership as professional as Northway Toyota. Everyone is so kind and treat you with excellent service. Please keep up the good and I will definitely recommend Northway Toyota to all my friends and relatives

Consumer response

Ty for you professional service

1.0

We were fooled-the worse customer service we have ever

We were fooled-the worse customer service we have ever received. We were told ordering a new car would take 2-4 months so we took that route. Picked the model, design, packages, put our deposit down, and waited. Weeks went by, then a month, still no word. We only heard from our salesperson when we reached out first. In the end, we were misinformed by the sales person-apparently you can't order a new car that you want, you just have to hope that the ones being made would match your preferences. If we were told this in the beginning, we wouldn't have wasted our time.

2.0

Waiting over 2 hours for tires to be installed.

Waiting over 2 hours for tires to be installed. Purchased tires through the buy 3 get 1 Toyota sale. Made appointment on line. Tires arrived at dealer, they couldn't find my appointment. Showed service rep my email confirmation. Told me I needed to call and not make appointment on line. Then was rude and said, "it will be a 2 hour MINIMUM" he emphasized the word minimum! It's going on 3 hours! No word from anyone! Insane! Getting just as bad as Lia. Stopped going there for similar reasons.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. At Northway Toyota, we strive to make every customer interaction exceptional. I will review your experience with my service staff and address the issues. In the future, please call me directly for any of your vehicle needs. Thank you, Justin Matuszek Service Manager Northway Toyota

Marty Rosen is the easiest salesman to work with makes

Marty Rosen is the easiest salesman to work with makes the car buying experience very easy, highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Northway Toyota

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did and happy that Marty was so helpful. We'll be sure to share your review with the team!

1.0

The absolute worst customer service.

The absolute worst customer service. after having an unpleasant salesman our car was delayed for two weeks and no one thought to let us know, we had to call in. and figure out what was going on. once our car arrived our salesman was conveniently out of the office and we were told we could not pick up the car because he had the paperwork. already being delayed we wanted our car and I called was on hold with the manager for 45 minutes, the phone disconnected, I tried calling back four separate times where I was hung up on each time or transferred to someone's voicemail. I would not recommend this dealership as they are very unhelpful and it is extremely frustrating to deal with

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. At Northway Toyota, we strive to make every customer interaction exceptional. Please contact me directly so I can assist with your needs. Chris Reynolds Northway Toyota

1.0

just interested in selling cars and thats it, you never...

just interested in selling cars and thats it, you never hear from them again. Inexperienced service consultants.

1.5

Very poor customer service. Poor communication.Salesman...

Very poor customer service. Poor communication. Salesman very condescending. No followup on anything. Voicemail full for days. Nice Website! Would not recommend! Purchased a used Certified Tacoma. Was told a second key to Certified truck was lost by sales and one would be ordered. Three weeks later, never ordered. Told need to prove ownership of truck first. Truck was not financed. Was paid in full by bank check there. Poor communication.

I was looking for a cpo Toyota

Friendly people who listened and were very helpful and informative. Everyone there follows all safety guidelines, keeping it clean and comfortable. It was a very quick and easy process from start to finish at Northway Toyota.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know about your recent purchase. If you need anything in the future, please let us know.

3.8

Service / Customer Service

Lou, Ryan, and all those I did not visually see we kind, courteous, and most helpful in getting my problem(s) resolved. Lou always the gentleman even though he is on the "front lines" of service and usually witnesses our frustrations.