Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Highland

665 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Highland from DealerRater.com
  • LONG TRIP MADE WORTH IT!!!

I actually spoke with Glenn last week and Nick today which both salesmen where great! Great team! Glenn was patient and friendly! Thanks!

• Friendly
    April 25, 2017

My son and I had a good experience at Thomas Car Dealership. Everyone was friendly and courteous. We had no problems, no arguments, we told them what we needed and wanted and they made it happen. Joe went out of his way to find out what we were interested in, show us different cars and did not rush us and he even went on the test drive and made that a great experience for us. Tim Kroll handled the finance and was also very courteous . These guys really made our experience at Thomas Car Dealership comfortable instead of a hassle. Thankyou Catherine and John Lusebrink

• "Highly Recommend"
    April 23, 2017

It was tough at first, but the search for an affordable vehicle to host a family of 9 has been completed. Thank you for everything!

• Awesome
    April 22, 2017

The guys at Thomas Dodge were great and really went to lengths to help make it happen. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/used car.

• Great
    April 22, 2017

Great guy. He was easy to work with. He went on the test drive with my husband. Obie worked with my husband to get him in the car that he wanted.

• Smooth
    April 14, 2017

My experience at this dealership was very smooth. Granted, I did a lot of the preliminary leg work before going, but they didn't try to steer me away from what we were looking for. They offered other choices but went with our choice first. When we were satisfied with our choice they made the rest of the transition easy. Other than the time involved in all the paperwork, I was very satisfied with my outcome.

• Fantastic Faye
    April 14, 2017

Hands down, Faye is the best! Very professional, very detailed and EXCELLENT Customer Service. I told her what I wanted to spend and what I was looking for and she exceeded my expectations! She even got my payments lower than I expected and the car of my dreams with a sunroof. I didn't deal with a pushy salesperson, I dealt with "Fantastic" Faye. Once I drove off in my new car, I felt awesome and not like I've been "had". I highly recommend seeing her if you're looking for a new or used vehicle. Faye will forever have my business. Thank you again Faye for helping me get my new bundle of joy!!!!

• Best First-time Buyer Experience
    April 12, 2017

The environment is friendly and you truly feel that you are part of the Thomas Dodge family. I truly appreciate Faye for all her help of making my first-time buyer experience awesome. I am really enjoying my purchase.

• Best experience!
    April 10, 2017

I had very low expectations because of past experiences with other dealers. Boy was I surprised, pleasantly I might add. I told our salesman, Joe Heisler, my payment limit and what features I wanted and he delivered it all in a no haggle manner. He made this usually stressful experience, a pleasure! The finance person, Tim Kroll, was great to work with also. Everything was very straight forward.

• Returning Buyer's
    April 7, 2017

Just the BEST 2 employees to have assisted us and will be back again! Emmanuelo and Tim have got the best personalities and GREAT customer service. these 2 will go the DISTANCE to make sure you get what your looking FOR! Will recommend everyone to Emmanuelo!