Cooley Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Review Cooley Motors/salesperson Shawn Clieszynski
    January 29, 2018

Shawn Cleszynski was an awesome salesperson. His knowledge was great, he was not pushy or all concerned about just selling a car. He was polite, of...fered to bring up a car for us to see and drive. Shawn is one salesperson I would highly recommend.

• Do not go there for service
    January 29, 2018

Took Mazda there for repairs. They kept the care for six days. We were not kept apprised of the status of repairs during that time. Stories kept cha...nging. When we finally got the car back, only one of the original issues was corrected. Overcharged for parts and work that was not related to original issue.

• Cooley Motors
    August 10, 2017

Highly recommend! Easy process working with John Lefebvre on the purchase of my new 2017 Mazda CX-5. He helped answer any and all questions with no pr...essure and made the process quick and easy. He was very accommodating to my busy schedule. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

• Great follow-up service
    June 3, 2017

I bought a Mazda 3 at Cooley last week. The sales person, Matt Rusilas, was easy to work with. He was also extremely helpful following the sale in t...hat I had forgotten to take several items from my trade-in. Matt found them and kindly mailed them to me so I wouldn't have to make another trip to the dealership. (I live out of town.) The service and consideration that Matt extended were FAR better than what I got at Lia Honda in Albany where I purchased my last vehicle. I'd be happy to do business with Matt again.

• A nice car buying experience
    December 5, 2016

It was such a pleasure to buy a car from Cooley. The last car Suzanne and I bought took Suzanne a total of FIVE hours to complete the transaction; a ...very frustrating experience indeed. We were very pleased by the whole buying experience at Cooley. No one could have touched the deal we got, so we feel really fortunate. Thanks Dan Stein Steve

• Cooley motor cars
    November 19, 2016

They went above and beyond to get us into a new car that was still within budget when others turned us away. An absolute pleasure to work with.

• Second car leased from Cooley, very happy!
    September 18, 2016

This was our second lease from Cooley and it was better than the first one, which was great as well. I leased my 2015 Mazda6 from Cooley back in May, ...2015 with John Hansen and they jumped through hoops to get me into the car at the payment I wanted. My credit is less than perfect and they still made it happen, and I love the car. We just leased a brand new, just released 2016 Mazda CX-9 from them for the family and they had me in and out in two days. Somer was THE best sales person I've ever dealt with, and I've bought a lot of cars from a lot of different dealerships. Even after a problem arose on our end we dealt directly with Adam, the sales manager, and he took extra time out of his own schedule to make sure we were completely happy. This dealership is above the rest, they make you feel like part of the family and aren't pushy or shady in the least. I will continue to buy/lease from Cooley Mazda for many years to come, I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Somer, Adam, and Mr. Cooley for making us two-time happy Mazda customers! Also thanks to Jamie in the service department, she is great as well and went out of her way to point out that I have free services available for the life of my cars that I had completely forgotten about! I will be taking advantage of my free oil changes and NYS inspections thanks to Jamie.

• My excellent experience at Cooley motors
    July 13, 2016

I bought a Mazda 3 from Dan Carll at Cooley motors. Dan was knowledgeable about the different cars and really easy to work with. The whole process w...as stress free . Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. It was a pleasure doing business.

• Best experience ever...
    July 9, 2016

Today I walked into Cooley Motors and experienced by far the best customer service I have ever had. I was so impressed with the service and quality o...f cars that I walked out a new owner of a beautiful Mazda cx5...Thank you so much for Cooley for making my experience a rewarding one....

• Great Experience at Cooley with Michael Crowley
    June 30, 2016

We had a great experience at Cooley Mazda with Michael Crowley. It has been 10 months since the purchase of our Passat . We love it! Thanks Michael fo...r a seamless purchase!

Cooley Motors