New 888-514-7981 Dealer Website
Used 888-315-5907 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-6153

Average based on 406 reviews
  • Great experience!

Erin, Thank you for the great review! We are honored to be your preferred dealer and appreciate your business!

I had an excellent experience working with Joe Tomaselli. I came in with a vehicle I was upside down on that was the definition of a money pit. Joe took the time to look at several different vehicles with me, even letting me take one on a test and keep it until I got out of work. I was happy with the wide inventory of used vehicles. When it came time to complete the sale Joe was kind enough to come in on his day off to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Joe to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Our Cadillac

We had an incredible experience with Chris Armando, Sales. He took his time and really appreciated us as customers. The overall experience was great. We look forward to doing all of our business here from now on. Thanks again Chris, you are the best!!

• Sues Equinox

Everything went very smoothly. Great service. Armand has been very exceptional. He's done a great job explaining everything very smoothly.

• Jessica's Cruize

Friendly staff, Andrew, Matt, and Jasmine were wonderful!!! Made the whole process easy and painless. We will definitely be repeat customers!!

• New Cruze

I like my car a great deal. Alex was very polite and very easy to work with. Jasmine was fabulous.

• The place to buy a chevy

always a great place to pick up a new vehicle . Great sales staff that works with your price range. Couldn't be happier with Denooyer buy your Chevy here'

• New malibu

I had a great experience purchasing my new Malibu. Everyone there was so helpful and made it very easy for me to understand everything. Chris magnano made everything quick and easy. Also a gentlemen Armand helped me understand the car and went over all of its features. Nothing bad to say.

• New malibu

• New Silverado

Everything was commendable. Steve Gordon was wonderful and very nice. Armand did an excellent job explaining everything to us. Great service from denooyer.

• New Equinox

Very smooth process from start to finish. Mark Rizzo is an excellent salesman. Armand the technology expert was great and explained everything very well. My mother purchased her car from here and it was great for her too