877 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thomas Toyota Scion from DealerRater.com
  • Jason was amazing!

I spent about 3 hours finding the new car of my dreams and Jason was there every step of the way. He helped me find the perfect car for the perfect price. No hassle policy was amazing and way better then the standard car buying experience. Highly recommend working with Jason C!

• Great Experience!
    April 18, 2017

The Agent, Matt Richards had a lot of patience and he would explain everything what I asked him. He even stayed for us after hours.

• Leasing a New Car
    April 13, 2017

I leased a Rav 4. It was worth the trip from Naperville. Excellent & professional staff. Thanks Matt Richards for making the process easy! Best price!

• Paranoid about customer reviews!
    April 11, 2017

The salesman and manager were hyper-sensitive about my potential review. I was asked repeatedly if I would be sure to write a positive review. When I raised a question about my service, this was followed up by several calls from the dealership trying to make sure I would give a positive review. Just offer a good product and great service - then you won't have to worry about the feedback!

• New car purchase
    April 9, 2017

Matt R. was great to work with!Very helpful with all the questions I had and did a great job explaining things to me.I would definitely do business with him in the future,,thanks again...Mike S.

• awesome experience

best service ever salesmen were very courteous and knowledgeable about everything

• Matt S @ toyota
    April 5, 2017

Super happy with the car & service from matts and sal help me find what i was looking for. Will definitely send friends to matt s and sal

• Best car buying experience ever!
    April 5, 2017

Allen was my sales associate when purchasing my new car and he was simply amazing! He made my entire car buying experience enjoyable and his attention to detail and making sure i understood everything was greatly appreciated. He's very knowledgeable and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure his customers drive home in the car of their dreams. Overall i am very pleased with my purchase and the customer service i received. I left the delearship feeling like family and i look forward to buying my next car from Toyota in joliet.

• Congratulations do you have a very kind man in sales.
    April 3, 2017

I bought my new car in there. And the man is a very good sales person, explained everything about that I want know. Thank you.

• 2014 Toyota Corolla S!
    March 31, 2017

Ive been looking for a vehicle for a couple of months. I came across the Toyota Corolla at the Thomas Toyota of Joliet. I inquired information on the vehicle and got a response right away from Eric Brown. He kept in contact with me and answered all my questions. When i finally went in person to test drive the vehicle i was greeted and was helped right away. Matt Richards was very helpful. He answered all my questions i had about the vehicle. He went along with me on the test drive. He made sure i was comfortable through the process and did not pressure me to buy the vehicle. I am grateful i bought a vehicle from Thomas Toyota in Joliet!