Healey Chrysler Dodge Jeep & RAM

Used 888-347-9308 Email Dealer
Service 888-347-9317

Average based on 120 reviews
  • Satisfied customer

Steve Presser worked for 2 weeks to get me the financing that fit my budget. He went above and beyond. Any other dealership would have given up but not Steve. Thanks to Steve I am driving a brand new car that I can actually rely and won't break my budget. Thank you Steve, George, and Bobbi.

• Jeep Cherokee

Rich Clark was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Made our buying process pleasant and easy. Love the Cherokee. It's a terrific vehicle.

• Awesome dealership!

Awesome dealership! They had the exact truck I wanted! Brandon the sales guy was great, super helpful! I will defiantly be back for my next truck!

• Great Sales

Awesome service And employees Are all really nice and helpful

Awesome service And employees Are all really nice and helpful

• Great experience

Great dealership with great customer service! Highly recommend if your looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Great Service Department at Healey !!!!!!

Your service department was very accommodating in getting my issues taken care of right away. Very courteous and professional staff and the mechanic Adam L. took great pride in getting my vehicle repaired and back to me in a timely fashion which is extremely appreciated with my busy schedule. Which is why I will continue coming back to Healy for my trucks future services. Thanks

• Great experience

The entire staff was friendly knowledgeable and accommodating took care of everything that I asked him to in a timely matter

• GREAT SERVICE - CLEAN OPERATION - VERY HELPFUL

SERVICE REP -VERY HELPFUL TO ME - NOTICES THING THAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR MY SAFETY. MECHANIC CARE PRIDE IN HIS WORK

• Great Sales Experience!

Rich Clark was tremendous. He cut to the chase, asked me what would it take to earn my business, and saw everything through. He is incredibly quick in his responses to my questions, whether phone calls or emails, and is willing to take the necessary steps to ensure that the customer is happy and comfortable.

• Awesome Management and Sales staff

The Management and sales staff was excellent. I picked out a car and had everything done in a few hours. They were extremely attentive throughout the process.