Healey Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 230 reviews

December 19, 2017

I am a lifelong Ford owner, but the staff at Healey Chevy has softened my position on brand loyalty. The service staff at Healey Chevy in Poughkeepsie... is top notch. The online appointment process was easy, I actually needed a Saturday appointment and they had one available, awesome. The professional and friendly staff as well as the comfortable customer lounge rounded out the great experience. I would consider purchasing a vehicle from Healey Chevy and will always use their service department. To be honest, over the many years, I have found that the quality of the service department at any given dealership is a true indicator of the quality of that business as a whole, just my experience at least.

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide excellent service and we are very happy to know you received ju...st that from our team. Thank you for choosing Healey Brothers for your vehicle needs and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

June 19, 2017

Fast courteous clean can't say enough . Excellent highly recommended

Joann, thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

April 17, 2017

Excelkent work .courteous .The best.Greart on every way Perfect magnificent

Thank you for your review, Joann! We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

March 23, 2017

We found a vehicle online at this dealership that seemed like a match for what we were looking for. Our only concern was that it was almost a two hour... drive from where we live. When calling, we connected with Crystal, and because of her positive and professional manner on the phone we decided to make the trip. Upon arriving at the dealership we were fortunate to meet with Christina, their sales consultant. She was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. The vehicle was just what we were looking for and their pricing is excellent. I'd also like to thank the woman who did our paperwork to make the sale possible. Remarkably we were able to trade in our vehicle, purchase the new vehicle and do everything the same day - even with living out of state! We drove home in our purchase thinking it was the best experience we ever had buying a car. Highly recommend whatever drive time it takes to get there!!

Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are so truly happy to know you received such great service from Crysta...l and Christina! Thank you for trusting us and taking the time to visit us. Congratulations and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Happy Motoring!

March 21, 2017

Jason has always been wonderful to work with. I am quite nervous when it comes to making sure my car is working properly and Jason has always been so ...kind and PATIENT with me.. I needed to rent a car this last time and the woman who helped was wonderful and made it so easy! One more thing, just to ensure I was comfortable, one of the mechanics drove around with me just to make sure I was happy with how my car performed. The staff here is always great to work with! Warmly, Caryn Cannova

Caryn, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review! We strive to provide excellent service and we are very happy to know our entire t...eam did just that for you! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you for choosing Healey Brothers!

March 3, 2017

Mike is a very nice person. He makes me feel comfortable and important from the beginning to the end.. The service was great and I knew it was true wh...en they told me I had to change my car battery cause I saw something unusual with it early on. I know that I can trust Healey Chevrolet.

Sandra, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to know you had a wonderful experience here with Mike and that he was able to address your need...s accordingly. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Healey Brothers!

January 24, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Chevrolet Trax from the salesman Joe Vasquez. I would recommend him to everyone, he explained everything to me. Great salesman

Corrine, thank you for providing us with your feedback! We believe honesty is the best policy and we are glad you had a great experience! Thank you fo...r choosing Healey Brothers and we hope you are enjoying your Chevrolet Trax!

December 17, 2016

Worked with me to be where I needed to be with my payment. Christina and Jay showed they cared. She was in contact with me at all times. She was very ...personable, funny, and thorough. Listened to what I wanted, and was able to deliver.

September 26, 2016

The service department has treated me kindly and fairly, and is the exclusive entity to provide service on my Avalanche and Corvette. I have also tak...en advantage of the free shuttle service on many occasions. I have no reason to look elsewhere for service.

August 31, 2016

great professionallisim. great customer service Duke the salesman was great, very courteous and knowledgeable the price was reasonable and bonus