• Transmission flush

Fast courteous clean can't say enough . Excellent highly recommended

• Oil change

Excelkent work .courteous .The best.Greart on every way Perfect magnificent

Excelkent work .courteous .The best.Greart on every way Perfect magnificent

• Worth the drive to get there!!

We found a vehicle online at this dealership that seemed like a match for what we were looking for. Our only concern was that it was almost a two hour drive from where we live. When calling, we connected with Crystal, and because of her positive and professional manner on the phone we decided to make the trip. Upon arriving at the dealership we were fortunate to meet with Christina, their sales consultant. She was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. The vehicle was just what we were looking for and their pricing is excellent. I'd also like to thank the woman who did our paperwork to make the sale possible. Remarkably we were able to trade in our vehicle, purchase the new vehicle and do everything the same day - even with living out of state! We drove home in our purchase thinking it was the best experience we ever had buying a car. Highly recommend whatever drive time it takes to get there!!

• Owner of vehicle that was serviced

Jason has always been wonderful to work with. I am quite nervous when it comes to making sure my car is working properly and Jason has always been so kind and PATIENT with me.. I needed to rent a car this last time and the woman who helped was wonderful and made it so easy! One more thing, just to ensure I was comfortable, one of the mechanics drove around with me just to make sure I was happy with how my car performed. The staff here is always great to work with! Warmly, Caryn Cannova

• Satisfaction

Mike is a very nice person. He makes me feel comfortable and important from the beginning to the end.. The service was great and I knew it was true when they told me I had to change my car battery cause I saw something unusual with it early on. I know that I can trust Healey Chevrolet.

• I had a great experience with my salesman Joe Vasq

I purchased a 2017 Chevrolet Trax from the salesman Joe Vasquez. I would recommend him to everyone, he explained everything to me. Great salesman

• Came Home Happy!

Worked with me to be where I needed to be with my payment. Christina and Jay showed they cared. She was in contact with me at all times. She was very personable, funny, and thorough. Listened to what I wanted, and was able to deliver.

• Healey Service

The service department has treated me kindly and fairly, and is the exclusive entity to provide service on my Avalanche and Corvette. I have also taken advantage of the free shuttle service on many occasions. I have no reason to look elsewhere for service.

• good buying experience

great professionallisim. great customer service Duke the salesman was great, very courteous and knowledgeable the price was reasonable and bonus

• Respectful and straight forward

Respectful and straight forward. I always feel like I'm dealing with honest people. I will definitely return there in the future.