CARite of Ann Arbor

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(734) 436-2794 (734) 436-2794

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

Quick and Easy purchase experience with these guys. No pressure sales process. Love my new ride. Would definitely recommend working with Carite of Ann Arbor

2.5

No reply

I was in the market for a new Alfa Romeo Stelvio. There are three Alfa dealerships within an hour of me so I emailed all three asking for pricing and availability. To be fair, none of them got back to me. I was most surprised by Suburban though because I can’t get other Suburban stores to leave me alone when I didn’t a KBB Cash Offer inquiry that got sent to a Suburban Chrysler of Ann Arbor and Suburban Ford. I ended up buying from another Alfa store. Still sorry I didn’t hear back because they did have the best selection. But I can’t drive an hour each way just to find out they weren’t close to where I needed to be with price,

1.7

Used battery in new car, what else is used?

Purchased a 2017 Fiat 500 Lounge in September 2016, recently have had issues with battery not working. Upon third incident with battery within a week checked date on battery which read 2013!!! Got battery replaced today, pointed out the date, they said NOTHING. No apology, no other offer, i.e., extending current warranty. Wondered what other items/parts were USED. Not a great feeling😖 Would NOT recommend dealership to anyone else!

Just great

I came to Suburban already sold on the Stelvio. My goals were to find one with a brown interior and to get it for the lowest price in the area. To put it plainly, as long I had something resembling a "halfway decent" sales experience, this was a done deal. When I met with Collin, my expectations were blown away. His product knowledge was remarkable. As Alfa is selling customers on a newly relaunched brand- in particular an upscale one- there's a level of confidence and competence that is needed from the sales team to assuage that level of uncertainty. Instead of the stressful dealership setting I was accustomed to, his easy candor made my purchase feel more like hanging out with a friend for the afternoon. It was actually fun and only strengthened my enthusiasm for the brand. (This is probably the kind of experience we were all seeking from Saturn dealers back in the day.) The only critical thing I can offer is that the setting of the store (it was a standalone Fiat dealer so it's incredibly small... there is no service department, and purchase was completed at the sister CDJR dealership) leaves something to be desired. That also may well be temporary as the brand grows. Thank you for everything!

Dealer response

We are so happy that we could help you out! Thank you so much for this great review and feed back, we hope that you have a great day!

Great Experience!

Extremely friendly staff and extremely knowledgeable! Helped me throughout the entire buying process, and made it easy for me to lease my Stelvio. Aldo and Collin worked hard sto get me a good deal and and treated me very respectfully-I’m happy I went to Ann Arbor!

Dealer response

Thanks for the incredible feedback! We are so glad to hear that Aldo and Collin were able to assist you in picking out the perfect Selvio. We hope to serve you again for all of your vehicle-related needs!

Awesome dealer!!!

Hands down best group of guys to deal with! I did not expect to walk away with a beautiful Alfa Romeo, but I did. They found exactly what I wanted, writhing my budget. The process was so easy, not to mention fast! Best car buying experience ever!

Patient, Responsive, and Professional

My wife was interested in the new Stelvio, but I was not fond of the MSRP. Aldo was patient with us as we discussed features we wanted and the different price points. Collin followed up with us to see if we had questions related to the purchase options and to provide additional assistance. They were both quickly responsive to our calls, professional, courteous, and genuinely pleasant to talk to. After several days of discussion, my wife got the Stelvio she wanted at a price that I found acceptable!

Dealer response

Hi there, we are so happy that we were able to help you out! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, we really appreciate it!

Very good positive experience

Had the best car buying experience Collin and Aldo made everything to satisfy us Very positive and helpful people I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a car

Professional experience

My wife was looking for a new car and was nervous of the entire process. We visited over 8 dealerships so she could find the vehicle that fit just right. I happy to say she fell in love with the Alfa Romeo products. We visited Collin in Ann Arbor to test drive the Giulia & Stelvio. After 2 different visits she pick a red Stelvio and loves it. The experience at Suburban was exceptional and educational. My wife nerves were settled by the calm and warmth of the sales staff at the dealership. I would recommend anybody looking for a fun no stress purchasing experience to visit Collin at Suburban.

Dealer response

We are so elated that we were able to help you out! Thank you for the wonderful review and congratulations on your new car!

Got the sports hatch I’ve wanted for years!

Finally got my hands on a 500 Abarth at Suburban Ann Arbor. The whole process was seamless. I was attended to by Aldo and Adam who were great representatives of the dealer! I got a fair price and will recommend this dealership

Dealer response

HI there, we are so happy that we were able to provide you with a seamless experience! Thank you again for the review and recommendation!