Newburgh Toyota-Scion

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1042 reviews

1042 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Newburgh Toyota-Scion from DealerRater.com

• September 15, 2015

From Kristen in the Internet Department right thru the entire sales staff, they made my wife's car buying experience a truly great one. Kudos to all!

Congratulations on your new vehicle and I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience here. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you for ...your scheduled service. We also invite you to come in when you're in the neighborhood, say "hi" and grab a cup of coffee.

June 8, 2018

Janice Ager was not a friendly, and she doesn't show us her listening what we want. We wish we didn't accepted this deal.

Newburgh Toyota Scion

We're very sorry that you had a negative experience. Janice Ager hasn't worked for us in over a year however, we always strive to provide the best ser...vice possible. We would like to know more so please fill out the form at the link below, and we will reach out to you as soon as we can: http://newburghtoyota.drivenmediagroup.com/8167361/i

March 31, 2018

Please stay away from this dealership, they will scam you in everything they offer you. The service manager is a jerk and a bully, Horrible experience....

January 28, 2018

Ive have my Highlander for a year now. I got a great deal and decided to finance. I havent missed a payment and do not plan on doing so. Thank you Tom... for telling me a year ago I couldnt afford this car and refusing to budge from the listed price. Thanks to the people at Johnstons Toyota for helping me with this purchase.

November 15, 2017

Salesman Nelson Riviera was honest and explained everything in detail Erica Santiago was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. The peopl...e you first meet at the dealership when you walk in were very pleasant and greeted you right away. I Definitely recommend Toyota Newburgh.

November 15, 2017

I JUST PURCHASED A TOYOTA YARIS iA. THIS IS THE FIFTH CAR THAT I HAVE BOUGHT FROM NEWBURGH TOYOTA. I ALSO PERFORM MY VEHICLE MAINTENACE AT THIS FACI...LITY. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND SALES. ERICA SANTIAGO AND DORIAN TORRES WORKED WITH ME TO GET THE BEST PRICE ON A NEW VEHICLE. I WILL DEFINETELY BUY AGAIN FROM THIS DEALER. THEY TOOK CARE OF MY CONCERNS AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. IN FACT, THEY MADE CAR BUYING EASY AND GOT ME A BETTER DEAL THAN OTHER TOYOTA DEALERS IN THE HUDSON VALLEY. I RATE THEM # 1.

November 15, 2017

Eddie Ortiz spent a half hour explaining to me the electronic displays in my Prius. He was patient and thorough, and didn't make me feel like an idio...t because I had such trouble. Furthermore, he noticed my car was filthy and took it through the car wash. He obviously loves his job and enjoys working with people, helping them find the right car and making sure they are satisfied.

November 13, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle for my daughter from Newburgh Toyota. I can't say enough good things about my sales person, Mary Ridings, and everyone ...involved in the deal. From the sale to the financing the experience was fantastic. Bobby Messina in financing made this a very easy and assuring experience also. I recommend this dealership, and Mary Ridings to all my friends. Newburgh Toyota is TOP NOTCH!!!!

November 12, 2017

Mary and Randy are awesome!!! They helped me through the whole thing and got me the car I???ve been dreaming of! So so happy

November 11, 2017

i went in there looking for a used car..ended up getting the corolla im. could not be happier with the personal service and hardworking people at toyo...ta of newburgh. cannot say enough how much my family loves this place. 25 years dealing with them exclusively. there is a reason for that!!