Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi Kia

3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 18, 2012

Great customer service. Friendly sales staff. Knowledgeable salesman helped me every step of the way. Didn't pressure me at all. I love the car also! ...I would recommend Dutchess Chrysler to anybody looking for a car. You won't be disappointed.

November 4, 2017

Chrysler is a good company, but this Dutchess Dealership is very non-Responsive to Customer complaints. I left two messages for Phil Roeber, General ...Sales Manager, and it has been several months, and no phone call back. I took my 1998 T&C Minivan, four different times for the same problem. Three times they charged me, and the fourth time they refused to work on it, as they refused to give me even a one day warranty. I took it to a non-Dealer Auto Shop, and they clearly and finally diagnosed the problem and fixed it. This problem of mine had been going on for almost 3 years!!! This Dealership's attitude was basically, buy a new car!!!

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss, as I am unaware of any attempts to get in touch with me in the sales department. And our se...rvice director will also be investigating this on his end to find your information & any complaints/correspondence. Our apologies for any inconvenience or hassle. Thank you. Phil Roeber, GSM, 845-462-7700

October 31, 2017

Had a service plan for discounted oil changes and discovered they have been charging me for the service plan AND overcharging me for my oil changes. W...hen confronted the counter help was very rude and unhelpful. Can find good cheap help closer to where I live but went out of my way to go to this particular dealership because of my service plan.

My apologies for any inconvenience! I am the Service Manager here at Dutchess Cars and I would love to speak with you and try to make this right. I as...sure you this is not how we want our customers to feel when they are dealing with us. You didn't leave a name with your review so we have no other way to contact you. Feel free to give me a call directly to discuss, or I can put you through to the owner, Sean. Thank you for your time. Jeff Fuller, Service Mgr. 845-462-7700 X44

October 13, 2017

Great dealership, nice people and want to work with you to get what you need!

September 19, 2017

Leased two vehicles here so far and sent several friends here who also purchased. Prices are unbeatable, Service was top notch and I will be returning... in the future. No need to look anywhere else.

September 7, 2017

Worst customer service ever. If you ever plan on investing there, think twice because they are going to make you run for YOUR money. I still am strugg...ling to receive a refund of the amount they took for a deposit.

August 23, 2017

We had a great experience with our Salesperson Anthony, he helped us and showed us what we wanted. I was not happy with the "first" finance guy we ha...d who was named Leonard. He was going on vacation the next day and rushed us out of their not giving us any of our right information which included what kind of car we were able to get, we walked out of their that night thinking we were getting something more. However, the next time we came in and believe me I wasn't happy, another Finance guy Sean worked with us and believe me I was NOT happy hearing that nothing got done properly....however, walked out of their very, very happy. I happen to love the car I am in and could not be more happy. Thank you Anthony and Sean.

May 7, 2017

Very good sales person and good deal. Sales manager was good also.

February 19, 2016

I test drove a vehicle I saw on cars.com. The pictures looked great. When I got there and looked at the vehicle every side had damage! Plus it was cle...arly in an accident and not fixed correctly. I took it for a test drive and the salesman made me drive it through all these back roads with a 30 MPH limit. How can you text drive a car at 30 mph??????? I told the salesman of all the damage and he accident and his response was it is priced occurdingly, which it is not. He then ask me to talk to his manager who couldn't give a crap about me or what I had to say.

February 19, 2015

They kept in contact to see if we were still on the market for a new car.

Dutchess Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Mitsubishi Kia