Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 866-413-7403 Email Dealer
Service 888-643-0491

Average based on 224 reviews
  • Great Sales People

The sales team was very straightforward with us and helped us find the perfect vehicle for us! Plus the perks that this dealership offers are a definite plus!

• Fast service

Very friendly knowledgeable people. But when I got my oil change they never reset my oil life. I got my car back fast and I'm very pleased with there timely matter

• quick service, very polite

The service tech was polite and friendly and kept me apprised of my car's progress while I waited for it.

• Great Service

Robert Phillips was very friendly when I walked in and extremely thorough. He informed me of the dents I had on my car. Before I signed for them to complete my oil change. He also asked if he could wash my car. I was out in about 30 or less. He informed me that I needed new tires which I knew and told me to wait til October because they were having a sale. When I came out my car was clean and DRY!!! I had a very pleasant experience, thank you.

• Great Buying Experience

Alan Tapper was great in the sales department but the real MVP is Julie in Finance. I had very bad credit and she got me in a very nice SUV with a great interest rate! They have a lifetime customer out of me.

• Great service

How things were explained to me what was wrong and that it was in find hands with Steve. And that things did get done.

• Great job

Deal was done quickly. Wasn't left waiting around the dealership to get a answer. Like previous experience I've had before at other dealers in the area.

• Friendly,clean

Friendly and fast service. Sales people are great. I love going there. Only problem is I want to buy a car every time I'm there lol.

• Great Service

The service staff is always so wonderful to deal with. They are thorough and explain everything to me before any work is performed. Work is completed Ina timely matter.

• Great service

Friendly knowledgeable service. Facility is clean. Work completed timely. Please don't have a limited number of words. I will not complete survey if I'm forced to a number of words!!!