Dupage Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

515 reviews

• February 6, 2017

Salesman,MIGUEL was helpful with new Jeep and trade in.Later he helped with computer questions and gas door fix.The internet price shown needs to be qualified.

Hello Martha, my name is Joe Segreti I am the General Manager here at DuPage Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. I would like to say thank you for your awesome r...eview. I am glad that Miguel treated you well and helped you find the right vehicle. I hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any questions, please give me a call at 630-446-1400. Thank You.

November 13, 2018

I can’t thank enough to Victor Szczerba he knew what I was looking for and he just did a great job to get what i wanted. Highly recommended

November 13, 2018

i was in serching proces for pick up truck when i came to dealership i met Victor vaery frindly guy and honest he is professional 100% he got a loan... i short perriot of time and now im driving betayfull gmc 1700 sierra Thank u Victor

November 12, 2018

I had an awesome experience with my 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Van purchase with Sales Advisor-Rose who has able to finish the deal in 30 mins and also... Bobby Caputo-Finance Manager made sure my delivery process went smorth without any hassles. One of the best buying experience so far....

November 6, 2018

This my third purchase and am satisfied every time. My situation is always a challenge with other dealerships but they always work a good deal.

November 2, 2018

I think this was the fastest i have ever bought a vehicle. From the time i pick it to signing the papers. They had the largest number of ProMaster in stock.... When you go there you have to ask from Bob Williams, he is the best salesman there!

October 19, 2018

First of all wanna thank the salesman greg for being patient and he did a nice job. Timewise it took longer than expected than i was promised before. And... the one thing i DISLIKED that they include a BS charge for lifetime nitrogen for your tires ($199) when i saw the charge the manager of finance said ALL vehicles come with it. Then i told him i didnt want it or was told about it. He said he cant remove it or lower my price, he didnt even try. He even told me "if you dont want to pay for it, dont buy the car" . Anyway i didnt have time so i took it. Oh and he said with that i dont EVER have to worry about air in my tires. Guess what? This morning i got a LOW AIR light on. And also guess what? Do you really think i want to drive 1 hour to get my tire filled? No. Costco offers me free nitro fill up. But thats what got me really mad. Literaly 200 to the garbage. And i would be happy to get a refund and remove this review. But otherwise i just tell you as a buyer. Beware of this extra charge. In my opinion they shouldnt advertise something like its free and then charge you for it. So are they going to charge you for the carwashes they offer with their sales too? Exactly right? And no the salesman didnt tell me about this charge. Reason why i wanted to know the final price and what i was going to pay broken down. And in my opinion too many dealer fees. Ive bought a car before at acura and didnt pay as many fees .

October 16, 2018

Victor, my salesman, was very direct and friendly. No pushy salesman nonsense. Plenty of trucks in stock to choose from. Julie in Finance was fun,... polite, and went out of her way to handle the extended warranty refunds on the Jeep I traded in so I didn’t have to figure it out on my own. Everyone I bumped into was friendly and always asked if they could help with anything, but never followed me around on the lot or tried any car salesman games.

October 12, 2018

Would definitely shop here again. Rose was very patient and answered all of my questions. A true professional who makes customer service a priority. Very... knowledgeable too !!

October 9, 2018

Awesome dealership and experience here. If you want a Jeep, Dupage is the dealer for you. These guys are great and I would recommend these guys.