Tonkin Hillsboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service

Assistant service manager was extremely helpful and was quick to get answers to all my questions. He was able to point out potential issues I was unaware I was having with my truck.

Great Service

The service department did a great job with my oil change and let me know that my air filter needed to be replaced and brought it to me to see and yes it needed to be replaced!! Job well done!

Service Dept

The Service floor was swamped when I arrived they told me it would be about an hour and a half maybe more. Waiting area is pleasant and comfortable. They had me in and out in 1hr 30mm. Oil change tire rotation and safety check.

Excellent

The service team is absolutely fantastic! Very excited to see me like Norm at Cheers. Krysta and Randy rushed to get my recalls taken care of in a timely manner. That meant a lot to me and my family.

Excellent

Service

Happy to see Krysta at her post! And Cheyenne was charming as well. Oil change, service staff was great. I'll be back for the next required change.

Service department

Great work in the service department. Darren was great at making sure that everything was taken care of and keeping me informed. Nice loaner car too.😊

Great Service

Tonkin Hillsboro Jeep dealership provides me the Best Service. This is why I take my vehicle no place else. You can count on top quality work with Tonkin Hillsboro Jeep Dealership to get the job done right.

1.0

They took advantage of me.

Bought a used car from them. It was listed at about $500 over maximum KBB listed price. Had to fight tooth and nail to get them to agree to take off $500 for the broken radio. Got there at about 9 am and didn't even get to walk away with the car until about 4 pm (I paid cash). Got quoted $950 for a replacement radio comparable to factory radio after purchasing. Called them back the day of the purchase within hours of the purchase to see if they could do anything, and they told me they didn't even believe the quote and essentially told me the best they could do was "call around" to see if they could find anything else. I know it was my mistake for me to have purchased the car without getting the quote the first time around but they had the audacity to congratulate me after selling me car for more than it would be worth in top condition when they didn't even bother looking up how much it would cost to fix what they knew was broken. I would never recommend anyone shop here. TL;DR: They will tell you that their used cars have passed some modicum of inspections and quality control. They have not. If you are as stupid as I was and trust them they will take advantage of you, too.

Oil change

Quick and helpful. Very personal customer service. Waiting room nice. Would recommend to others. Everyone seemed to be moving at a quick pace. Would come back.