Skip to main content

Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 447-4408 (973) 447-4408

3.4

3.0

The sales person Diana was very discerning and...

The sales person Diana was very discerning and cooperative. The lot has many cars you should come down and take a look at them they seem to be in good condition.

Amazing car

I like the service at Silver Star Auto Group. They went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. My ‘new’ car is amazing. It has everything I need, and my experience with Gary through the whole process was 1st class... There isn't a better place to buy a car. Will definitely recommend to my friends and colleagues.

‘OK’ experience

It was very easy to have business with Silver Star. I enjoyed my car buying experience until my car was delivered. Unfortunately the soft sop windows had 2 big scratches and I only received one key. I just wish they would replace the top or had let me know the windows where scratched prior to delivery.

Excellent purchase!

I purchased my truck at silver star on a Black Friday this year. I love it! Thom, our salesman was very nice and the Finance lady (forgot her name) did a great job getting me approved and getting my payment low enough for me to be able to afford gas! Recommend!

Great!

Great! We have purchased multiple vehicles from Silver Star and have consistently received superior customer service. Gary, our sales man was attentive and helpful. Delivery service was good as well. Our cars arrived on time and both of them have pretty good condition. We are planning to keep buying at Silver Star and highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a good used vehicle.

Would use again

Worked with Silver Star. It was pretty good experience. Their staff was very efficient, especially Gary. I got all info I needed, though it would be better if I were able to find it on the website. Also I'd like to know inside car condition before it arrives to my place. Anyway I'm lucky. My car has good condition and it's works well. Would recommend, fair price received and no hidden extra charges.

Amazing!

It was amazing experience! I loved being able to go online, choose the vehicles I was interested in. I found per-owned Mercedes-Benz, fill out the credit form and received a call from Thom, our salesman. Within 20 minutes of filling out the form to schedule a test drive. It saves the pressure of going directly to the dealer and being pressured into something that I didn't want! This process was wonderful and we spent a total of about 1,5 hour at the dealership! I would recommend online shopping for anyone and Thom was extremely helpful! Thanks!!

Good customer service, low car quality

I'm not satisfied with my Silver star experience. Up to delivery everything was great. It was very easy to work with Gary and it seems I got a good deal. But after my car was delivered I has been disappointing. The delivery was late and car arrived to me with a slow leak in the tire, and even though there was a warranty, I still had to take the time to get it fixed. It just shouldn't have been delivered that way.

Extremely easy to work with

Used Silver Star to buy a BMW. It was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Customer service was amazing, everyone was super knowledgeable, and extremely helpful! It was great to work with Thom. This guy really knows what he does. I love my new car. This is a great company to do business with. Will come back.

Thanks

The experience is highly dependent on the quality of the dealership, but in my case, it all worked out better than I was expecting. I just purchased used BMW through www.ssautogrp.com and it was a great experience. I got good car at a good price. My vehicle arrived as promised and I was happy with the transaction. Thank you.