Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont

669 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent dealership and accommodating stuff

My experience was a very good one. I felt at home while getting questions answered, making test drive, and finishing transaction. I have had a very great experience from the time of purchase of my Scion IM and the latest one is my Toyota Camry. Mustafa is a super salesman and service has been excellent.

• Awesome experience esp. with the sales associate.

The best car dealer ever @ TOYOTA IN WESTMONT. My sales agent ¿¿¿¿¿¿ The best ever.

• Service

Great place, great service! See you guys again for my next service appointment. Thanks John S.

• In and out

Second time I've been to this location to purchase a vehicle. Customer service is great! Dealt with Allie, Maher, Mike, and, Greg. Every one was informed, and, friendly. Would definitely recommend, and, will do so with my friends and colleagues.

• Satisfied Customer

Easiest experience I have had buying a car ever! Joe and Vinny were kind and thoughtful through the whole process and I feel great about my purchase. Thanks Oak room Toyota!

• First Time Car Buyers

This was our first time purchasing a car and it exceeded our expectations! Phil was great to work with!

• Awesome people!

This was an absolutely amazing and very easy car buying experience. Normally going to any dealership could be a whole day ordeal, but not here at Oakbrook Toyota. We found what we liked, our sales rep, Maher, walked us through everything, and in a couple hours I bought a brand new crossover! The GM, Alex, was very nice and easy to work with! Can't say enough about these guys.

• 2015 toyota highlander

Always pleasure to do business with Oakbrook toyota.Especially with Mustafa Syed and his manager Michael.Great deal on 2015 toyota highlander.Thank you

• 5 Star - Oakbrook Toyota

This is our 3rd Toyota purchased from Oakbrook Toyota since 2011. We always love their service and friendliness of their staff. Our sales representative, Maher Belkaid, was very helpful and patient to us. We got a deal for our brand new Hybrid without spending extra time negotiating. He was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• Buy a car