Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont

695 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent dealership and accommodating stuff

My experience was a very good one. I felt at home while getting questions answered, making test drive, and finishing transaction. I have had a very great experience from the time of purchase of my Scion IM and the latest one is my Toyota Camry. Mustafa is a super salesman and service has been excellent.

• Excellent Dealership!

Everything with Oakbrook Toyota was outstanding. Dan my salesman was excellent very helpful. This is my fourth purchase from Oakbrook Toyota. Carol Bonkowski

• Best in Chicago

I have been an Oakbrook Toyota customer for 17 years now. Great service great work.

• 2016 Camry

Good salesmen. Process was great. Made it easy to shop there. I recommend oakbrook Toyota

• Easy and smooth transaction

Easy sales transaction. Great Used car and financial manager. Made it easy.

Easy sales transaction. Great Used car and financial manager. Made it easy.

• Car owner

I went to pick up my car and it wouldn't start! They checked and determined that I needed a new battery. So $100 I wasn't planning on. Seemed a little coincidental that my battery died at the dealership. They also forgot to affix a new service mileage and date sticker, which peeved me a little. Didn't notice this until I got home.

• 2017 RAV4 LTD

I would recommend this dealership, my salesman Djamal was great and knows the product, thanks for making my experience smooth and easy

• great experience

Had a great buying experience with Bill and others. Definitely recommend.

Had a great buying experience with Bill and others. Definitely recommend.

• thanks ¿

Thanks very nice guys, nice cars . Best dealership, Mustafa sayed and Nikola are the number one

• Review

Had a good buying experience with Djamal and Steve. Will recommend.

Had a good buying experience with Djamal and Steve. Will recommend.