Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont

New 866-422-3252 Dealer Website
Used 888-552-0870 Email Dealer
Service 866-636-6199

649 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oakbrook Toyota/Scion in Westmont from DealerRater.com
  • Satisfied Customer

Thank you for your business, we are glad you had a great experience. Alex Syed General Manager

its was an incredible experience, out of all the different dealers Toyota was by far put an offered and a much better deal. it by far out weighted all the other dealers put together. i am eternally blessed and grateful with the offer that Aiman and their finance person Steve put together. Toyota OakBrook in West Mont were extremely helpful and walk thru the whole deal!!!

• Traded Old Car For New Car

Looking to trade old Rav4 for New and Donroy and Phil were great. Will recommend both.

• Traded and Bought NEW Car

Donroy and Phil did a great job. Highly recommended.

Donroy and Phil did a great job. Highly recommended.

• Wonderful Sales Experience

Wonderful sales experience. Donroy was excellent and the whole process did not take long.

• Great car... Awesome dealership!!!

I visited several Toyota dealerships in the Chicago area. After many nights of driving, asking questions and feeling like I did not get straight answers... We went to Oakbrook Toyota and it was done in a matter of minutes!!! I was treated professionally, plus they explained everything about the details of the car in depth! I recently took the car back for service and the service department was superior too! Big shout out to Alex, the GM. Great team of professionals!!! I have recommended many of my friends to your dealership!!!

• New car

I stopped in today to purchase a new car. Right away they greeted me as I walked in the door. Donroy Kayla, and Alex did an amazing job helping me find the right car for me and my family.

• Shopping

I came to this dealership to purchase a car and Don Roy and Alex Syed helped me a lot through out the whole process. Really helpful people working at this dealership I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends any day

• Great service and great cars

We had an excellent experience choosing our car with Mr. Maher Belkaid, who was so helpful the entire time. A few months back he helped our daughter choose her first car, which ended up being at a perfect price and exactly what she wanted. Recently we made the decision to buy a newer car for me and because our previous experience was so good, we went back to this dealership. The service was once again great thanks to Mr.Belkaid and once again I am satisfied with the car itself!

• Looking for a GREAT place to buy or lease a car?

Oakbrook Toyota is the dealership to go to! Lewis is the salesman to see, he answered all of our questions and has continued to be sure we are satisfied. Their facility is clean and inviting, their employees are top notch whether it is a salesperson, service manager, technician or the cashier. All treat you with respect and are honestly there to help with any questions or concerns. It is always a pleasurable experience.

• Excellent service

Bill Hallom understood my situation and needs in terms of safety and found the vehicle for me