Royal Motor Company

New Used Service

1.0
  • Terrible service
    June 16, 2016

Came here for a simple recall on the door chime took 45 minutes. I left drove 35 minutes home and realized I had no back up camera!!!! I brought it ba...ck Royal. They tried telling me it was a recall reminder it worked great before they did the recall. I drove back to Cortland and had wait another 45 minutes. Terrible service rude customer service. Never recommend them or come back!!!!

• All Hassle, No Razzle No Dazzle
    September 22, 2015

My wife and I went in to test drive some trucks. We were then pushed into buying a vehicle. We were supposed to have my wife's grandmother as a cosign...er, but somehow it ended up only in her name and registered to me. We couldn't even use the warranty we paid extra for because the grandma would have to and we were no longer on speaking terms. Never again will I buy from Royal Pain in the Butt

• Not a good experience
    March 3, 2015

We had Cindy, a saleslady that was nice, but not helpful at all. She wouldn't give us any prices on any cars. We told her that we wanted to stay aroun...d $200-$250 car payment. She was trying to get us to lease a $300 new car. We wanted to buy a used SUV. She didn't listen to our needs and it was a bit rude at points telling us we couldn't afford anything and would have to up our payment. How would I know that we couldn't afford anything? She didn't let us look at any cars or give us any prices on them. Would not recommend to anyone. Went to McGuire in Ithaca and had a much nicer experience.

• All Hassle and Razzle Dazzle
    May 21, 2014

I have gone car shopping twice at this dealership over the past 5 years. Both times, it's been the back and forth-- to get a price from the manager--h...aggle, haggle. Stopped yesterday, received a quote on a car (no price listed- "call for price") today I asked for a price, (not telling the salesman the quote from yesterday) the price quoted was 3,000 dollars more than the day before! I would never do business with Royal, they aren't honest and straight forward when it comes to sales, who knows what they are like for service...Joe Reagan's motto "No Hassle, No Razzle Dazzle" is so far off..and in this community, most people know it's all Hassle and Razzle Dazzle when it comes to Royal motors

Royal Motor Company