Lamacchia Honda

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 51 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 18, 2015

I would like to commend Owen Delay, salesman at Lamacchia Honda, for his exemplary service during my recent car purchase experience. Owen was professi...onal, knowledgeable, patient and friendly without being "pushy" and he went over and above to ensure my satisfaction. Owen came in on his day off to accommodate my schedule and went out of his way to assist me with getting my vehicle on the day I wanted it, despite a minor problem with my down payment. Owen and the staff at Lamacchia Honda is the reason that I returned to purchase my third Honda. Thank you again for a good experience!

August 21, 2017

I've been a client of LaMacchia Honda for YEARS. I love these guys. Today they were able to squeeze in my oil change last minute. They were quick and ...cost competitive for the area. Everyone one -- from John in Dispatch to Ed the service advisor to the women who collect the money -- is friendly and professional.

April 4, 2017

I personally had a wonderful experience with Mike Dimmler at Lamacchia Honda. He went above and beyond to make my new car ready for a same day spot de...livery. He worked with his colleagues to place me in a new Honda Civic that same day. He was personable, understanding and willing to go the extra mile for the sale. He was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend working with him at this dealership.

January 13, 2017

Sales person Devin and the finance person Steve went above and beyond and put my family in 2 New Honda Crv s. Couldn't say enough good things about th...em.

November 9, 2016

My girlfriend and I went car shopping, this was the second Honda dealer we went to. The first was in Liverpool and lets just say they were rude, snott...y and miserable to deal with us. Simply put just a waste of time but then we went to Lamacchia Honda, down town Syracuse. Our Sales person Nas as great, we hit it off very personable and knowledgeable! Not a typical car salesmen, he asked us what we needed and showed us what would work. Phil, one of the managers actually pulled up the car for us like it was valet parking ( impressive ). The other manager introduced himself to us as we walked into the dealership not after the sale like others do, Nelson was also very personable which made us feel important and at ease. Definitely happy that we went to Lamacchia Honda, next time we wont waste out time going somewhere else first. Do your self a favor and just go there!

July 12, 2016

I've been going to Lamacchia for years and they have always been the best! Knowledgeable staff and very friendly, and the service is great too!

July 12, 2016

I've been going to Lamacchia for years and they never disappoint! Knowledgeable and friendly staff and they do a great job!

June 28, 2016

Excellent dealership.. bought my Honda Truck there and have all the regular maintenance done there as well.. Friendly, professional, quality work. W...ill get my next vehicle from Lamacchia Honda in Syracuse, NY.. !

May 24, 2016

I bought a certified used car here last November. The car fax was fine and I was told it had new brakes and tires. When I got ready to have my oil cha...nged, a friend informed me that it was evident that the car had been in a accident and there were two very obvious damaged parts underneath the car. There is NO way they would not have seen those and yet they certified it and sold it to me. Although the salesman and finance manager were outstanding, the whole experience has soured my opinion of this dealership.

August 21, 2015

We had easily the best car buying experience ever yesterday. Jayme, the Internet sales manager, was a joy to work with. When we arrived, she introduce...d us to Andy, our Sales associate, who was very down to earth, knowledgeable, and patient. Even the sales manager, usually just known as the "man behind the curtain", stopped by to chat for a bit. Nelson was a great guy! Nelson, Andy, and the finance manager even stayed well past closing time to finish up everything - great service. The best part, no pressure sales. They gave us exactly what I wanted for a trade on our old car and a good deal on the new one. Everything was transparent and we were able to evaluate many potential options for the sale without feeling any pressure whatsoever. I can't say enough good things about the experience or the people at Lamacchia Honda and we will definitely be keeping our future business here!

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for sharing your buying experience here at Lamacchia Honda. Please reach out to us for any further assistance, and welco...me to the Lamacchia Family. Jayme

Lamacchia Honda