• New Truck

For the situation we all had to deal with they did a very good job.

For the situation we all had to deal with they did a very good job.

• Do NOT!

I am from out f town. I took my car in, to have a tire fixed and fix a noise that I described as 'angry'. They fixed my tire, and replaced my breaks. The guy went to pull it around for me, and when he got out of the car he said he had still heard the noise. He said he thought he knew what it was and would check quickly for me. This is what followed. Him- " let me go look quickly" Me- you didn't find it yesterday, but your going to now?" Him-"ok it's what I thought. It's your stabilizing link. It will be fine you can replace it when you get home." Me- ok?if it's not important what dose it do?" Him- " you only need it for high speeds." Me- you mean like the interstate on my way home?" Him- "ya, be careful." That was IN NO WAY HELPFUL. I had it replaced somewhere else, and went on my way. 100 miles in to my trip home, I stopped somewhere else, because my car was still acting funny. I come to find out when they fixed my tire they put THE WRONG SIZE TIER ON MY CAR. I am extremely displeased with the service I received.

• Great timely service!

As usual, everytime I go to Skinners I am treated with friendly, accommodating and courteous staff. Kevin in the Sales Department is awesome to work with.

• Great Service and very professional

Having been going there for many years i have found that all emplyees are helpful, knowledgeable, and great people.

• New auto purchase

Thanks for the great review and kind words-- Dan LaBarge

Have done business with Skinner&Demulis previously,and have never had a bad experience with any phase of their dealership.99.9 percent of their reviews have been positive.

Thanks for the great review and kind words-- Dan LaBarge

• Great dealership

thanks for your comments--if you ever have any questions feel free to call my cell@ 315.868.0855

We have purchased several new vehicles from Skinner & Damulis and have recommended them to many friends. It's easy to schedule appointments with the Service Department and the work is completed as promised. The facilities are always clean and neat. We highly recommend them if you are planning on purchasing a new vehicle and want a dependable Service Department to take care of your vehicle.

• Love the Service Manager

Great Job Jeromie--thanks for the great review--I'm at your service if needed --Dan LaBarge General Manager

Couldn't ask for a better service manager, Jeromie LaBarge. He's AMAZING! Any problem you have, he takes care of it. Great guy, who has a BEAUTIFUL wife, Joni & an absolutely ADORABLE son, JJ! : )

• Sales staff a +

Sales staff very understanding and friendly. Will definatly buy there again

Sales staff very understanding and friendly. Will definatly buy there again

Thanks for the review-we will be working on making your experience a 5 STAR one.. If you need to contact me for any reason my cell # is 315.868.0855 Dan LaBarge GSM

• Skinners and Damuilus

Thanks for the great review--Dan LaBarge general manager--if I can ever be of assistance just call my cell @315.868.0855

thanks for the great review--I'm at your service if needed--Dan LaBarge general manager--cell-315.868.0855

thanks --if ever I can be of assitance just call me @ 315.868.0855 cell

They have excellent service!! We just took my car over to have the sensor checked in the tire and they took it right in with no appointment. They always go out of their way to give EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! They call to make sure you are satisfied and to see if there is anything else they can help you with.

thanks --if ever I can be of assitance just call me @ 315.868.0855 cell

• Check engine light AGAIN

Our vehicle has been to this dealer for repair numerous times since the first of this year. The "check engine" light continues to come on, usually with less than 1000 miles of being serviced. We have gone from repairing condenser parts to transmission fluid leaking. This time we returned because of again there was fluid leaking, and it had just been "fixed". We brought the car home today, and will search for a different place to have it checked. Service is not satisfactory! We were told there was "too much transmission fluid in the reserve". Well, believe me, we are NOT the ones who are adding transmission fluid! There is only one place where the car has had work done---and that is this dealer's shop! We are very discouraged with their service and will not return.