New 888-845-6918 Dealer Website
Used 888-498-6638 Email Dealer
Service 866-981-1584

• Best Vehicle Buying Experience

We were in the market for a company cargo type vehicle, and settled on the Ford Transit Connect. Redd Walker went above and beyond with every aspect of the buying process. From locating the color and options package we wanted, to finding out the vehicle graphics program Ford was offering, to also including his overall knowledge of the product he sells. There was no going back and forth about price. He was very straight forward about the best price he could offer. Being someone who owns a small business and strives to provide the best possible service to my clients, I will not deal with anyone else when purchasing a Ford vehicle. This is my 2nd new car purchase with Redd Walker and Van Drunen Ford, and will certainly not be my last. Thank You Redd!!!

Mark S. Thank you for your Business and for your Awesome Review!! We will be sure to let Redd Walker know to keep up the good work. We look forward to earning your business in the Future!!

• great fit it looks excellent on me.

The service was fast and nice but trans needed check other than that very good.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

The service was fast and nice but trans needed check other than that very good.

• Great Dealership to buy a car from

The whole process from looking, to test drives, to the paperwork, to buy my new used car went as smooth as ever. The salesman and office people were very helpful and friendly. I love my new car.

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• It was just an oil change

All we had done was an oil change. Now I have to come up with 50 characters on an oil change?

Thanks for the great star-rating, Mark! We hope you continue to choose Van Drunen Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Thursday , March 23, 2017

Fast and Friendly environment. Staff was extremely caring each visit.

Joann, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Fast and Friendly environment. Staff was extremely caring each visit.

• Great Service

Great customer service. Get you in and out quickly.

Greg, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great customer service. Get you in and out quickly.

• New Car Purchase

Have purchased several vehicles at Van Drunen Ford and would go back again. Salesman Tom Coyle was very knowledgeable and helpful and was a pleasure to deal with.

• Great Service

I purchase my Ford Escape just over two years ago, and I have it serviced at Van Drunnen. Staff is always prompt and informative. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

• Great service - easy to work with

Very easy to deal with. Not your usual car dealer. Very straightforward business people. Will buy from again.

Ben, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Service

The service and the staff do an excellent job of taking care of all the customers. I feel very fortunate to have bought my 2014 F150 from Van Drunen Ford. Keep up the great service !