Carbone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Yorkville

157 reviews

157 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carbone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Yorkville from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 9, 2019

Loved the actual car BUT salesperson made it seem like because Carbone sells their vehicles at such "low prices" that they can't do anything else but... sell it. Like I knew something was off the first day I drove it home more than the mile test drive and then found out that the motor had been replaced a year ago prior to me buying this car, also the car need a light and they said oh that's has to be ordered you'll have to come back, well it's been two weeks and haven't heard a thing! Also the car had open recalls on it so emidately had to bring to another dealership for them, point being just a bunch of extra bs that I don't think one should have to go through when buying a 15 thousand dollar car

March 6, 2019

Bought a Jeep Cherokee from here. Everyone during the purchase was wonderful. Went to sign all the paperwork for the car, paid the deposit and reg fees... etc, guy said ok I'll be back with your keys. Came back to tell me they 'misplaced' my license plate and they'd get me a rental. Ok, fine. Fast forward 2 months later. My exhaust literally detached from the engine mount. Called up to say car was still under warranty and I had to be to work soon. Shelby was extremely helpful, said they would glad get someone to get me. Awesome. Transferred me to dispatch who very rudely told me there was nothing he could do and I'd have to drive it to Yorkville from Rome or have it towed at my expense and that they don't deliver or pick up cars (which I know they do since it was offered to me when I purchased the car) Got there and the salesman who sold me the car didn't even care my car sounded like it was about to explode. Another salesman took me back to service where I was hassled for a while before they reluctantly said it was still under the 90 day warranty and they'd fix it. I am appalled by my treatment after my purchase. Don't let them fool you. They will be sweet as punch to sell you the car but anything afterwards, you may as well be a brother thrice removed and shunted. We shall see how everything else goes, but it's in for repair at the moment and as it's the only car I have available to me we shall see how I get it back to me. Will update after it's all said and done.

March 6, 2019

February 14, 2019

They worked with me and got my payments to what I wanted. They were very fast with the process and extremely nice! I would highly recommend them to anyone.... And I will be back for my next vehicle

December 17, 2018

Here's my recent experience: I purchased a used car over a month ago and Carbone promised me delivery of the car later that week. I never received the... car or even a phone call from Carbone that week. The following week I call them and they say the car still ''needs repairs'. Then no contact from them until I call them again the following week- they tell me they just need to find a driver and the car will be delivered the next day. Never happened. I call again and management tells me the car needed further repairs I was never told about before. After a MONTH of this and me having no car, I canceled the sale and asked for my deposit back. Carbone STILL has not given me my deposit back, a week after I canceled the sale, and every time I call it's a new excuse. I've had to file a police report in order to get my deposit back on a car I never received from Carbone. Worst car buying experience of my life and I would give zero stars if I could. I have all the receipts and records of my experience.

December 17, 2018

October 8, 2018

went in for inspection, was told front rotors shot. Had to buy all new for it to pass inspection. A Month per for that was in garage for oil change and... 20 point inspection, never was informed of rotors going bad, How in a months time did they go from good to fail inspection. Then check in time was 8:08am, check out time 10:16am, was charged for 2 hours labor, that tells me the inspection took 8 minutes. Then they had a Rebate on the pads(flyers hanging on windows).Service manager, parts department did not have clue on Rebate.

April 17, 2018

By far the greatest experience with any dealership. They were up front and honest. No games or run around. Sean was easy to work with and helped work around... our crazy schedule.

March 29, 2018

I contacted Carbone online, within 2 days Charlie found me a car in my price range and the deal was struck. I went in completed paperwork and drove my... new car home. Charlie mad the process very simple. The best transaction for a car I have ever had. I will certainly recommend The Carbone group to anyone in need of a car. Everyone was pleasant, helpful and kind. Thank You Charlie you are the greatest.

January 15, 2018

Brought my Jeep in for NYS inspection, Oil Change, and recall work. Got a call Friday morning with a list of the work that needed to be done ($2,865 worth).... I asked them to check the undercarriage because I wanted to make sure it was ok before I authorized the work. I did not hear from them again until I got a call Saturday morning saying the work was done. When I went to pay them it was over $2,900. The jeep was in the back of the lot buried in snow and think heavy ice on the nice soft top of the jeep. I had trouble starting it (I guess they didn't bother checking the battery), the tank was on E (I guess you don't need gas to drive), and one of the flood lights was out (I guess they don't check the lights on an inspection).