3.4
Average based on 5 reviews
  • A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

WHAT A REFRESHING CHANGE FROM THE TRADITIONAL AUTO BUYING EXPERIENCE. THEY WERE VERY PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY. NEGOTIATION WERE A BREEZE.

• Not Satisfied With Follow-Up Service

Brought my truck in for warranty work ... new frame put in ... When the truck was returned it leaks and smells of anti-freeze ... didn't think the truck was capable of making it back to the service department without overheating and cooking the motor ... Called the service department to report the problem and was basically ignored ... It has been over a week with no satisfaction so I took the truck back... Mechanic has no idea what's wrong with it... The truck ran great before the mechanics touched it ... Absolutely unsatisfied with follow-up service following the warranty work performed...

• Great Experience!!

Right from the beginning they were friendly and helpful. They made buying a vehicle easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

• not happy

we e-mailed back an forth but the truck I wanted was sold to some one else while we e-mailed back and forth. and then I asked about other tucks and have not got any response.

• Excellent Experience

The buying process was made simple and easy.Good price on the new vehicle. Gave us a good price for our trade in. Very helpful and eager to please.