• Excellent Service and Experience

This is our 3rd BMW that I have purchased from Gault. I have even moved out of the local area and I still go back. The purchasing process and service has been above all others. Always friendly, follows up, and keeps me informed. Exceptional as always! Highly recommended!

• Professional service, squared away shop

My 2011 BMW needed some repair that my hometown auto repair wasn't able to do so I called Gault. We made an appt., I took my car in, they called that very morning with what needed to be done and an estimate of cost and time. They got it done quicker than anticipated. When I picked up my car it was as clean as if I had just bought it from them. Unfortunately Gault is about 40 miles from my area or I would take my car there for every minor thing also! I was VERY happy with the service!

• Great CPO BMW buying experience.

Researched plenty of cars online before finding the right one which happened to be an hour and a half away but worth the drive. Bogey and the rest of the sales team were able to make the purchase of the car very smooth. The facility itself is very nice. Overall I would recommend Gault to anyone looking to get a BMW.

• Gault BMW

Rick has been a great BMW sales rep. He has been extremely patient with me, he helped me to be a BMW driver. I cant thank him enough. I am extremely happy! Rick Sleeper needs to be recognized1

• Great Service

Thank you Joe for taking care of my latest flat tire fiasco!! If that darn curb didn't jump out in front of me I wouldn't of need a new one. Thanks again

• Wooohooo I love my new car

Thank you Gault!! I love my car. Overall experience was perfect! Thank you!! All my family/friends/ and co-workers have heard about my experience.

• Great service

I have not purchased a BMW previously . I have had a great experience in buying my new car . Car was perfect and dealer explained all of the controls as so I under stood how to use them . I have been back for service and I was treated exceptionally well.

• LOVE the service I received!

They helped me with everything I could have possibly needed! I had never used Cars.com and it was so much easier than going from place to place.

• Best experience ever

Gault BMW is awesome. The staff was so helpful and Bogey was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Awesome Dealership and People!!

Thanks again everyone at Gault. Melinda did a super job and it was nice to meet the Management team (Allan and Jeremy). By the way I can't wait for the new building to be completed, I'm sure it will be a show piece. Mark Hall