Matthews Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 84 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience Great Deal Highly Reccomend
    July 24, 2017

Frank Valley my salesman at Matthews Chevy Vestal NY was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He made it painless, quick to get me in a new truck. W...hat an excellent experience! Highly recommend!

Awesome Buying Experience
    June 4, 2016

Matthews Planet Preowned was great. Sales Associate Justin was politely and not pushy. Told him what were interested in and he found the perfect car f...or us. Very little up selling on extras. It was a pleasure doing business with them. We would Highly recommend them.

Just purchased a 2013 Buick
    December 28, 2015

Ryken Ruuspakka made our purchase and trade-in experience easy and very pleasant! This is the first time I have felt 100% satisfied buying a car! Ryke...n efficiently took care of the loan process with our own Credit Union. He made sure my monthly payments were exactly what I wanted! I've always felt more comfortable going to my Credit Union myself. However, I found it so much easier going through him for the loan. Ryken really knows what he's doing!! Thank you, Mike (Binghamton)

Purchase of new vehicle at Matthews Chevy from Dav
    August 8, 2015

Just purchased a 2015 Silverado from David Reyes. Traded a 2013 Silverado and am very happy with the experience. Have purchased several vehicles from ...David and he has always gone the extra mile for us. The Chevy service people have been great to work with. They have been responsive to any problems and have always taken care of them to my satisfaction. Even the finance people have worked hard to get us the best interest rates.

Ken Burton is GREAT to work with!
    May 24, 2015

We had a great experience working with Ken Burton at Matthews Chevy. This is the 3rd car we have purchased from him.

Satisfied with my new vehicle
    December 11, 2014

After recently visiting Matthews Auto, I purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox LT from them. I was first greeted by Peter F, who was very helpful with the wh...ole buying experience. He kept in contact with me through the entire process, and was able to answer any questions I had. Tammi the finance manager was also very helpful in explaining all of the different payment options available to me, and was able to get me a low interest rate loan through Visions Federal Credit Union. The vehicle looked great on delivery, and the one price approach saved me time and effort trying to bargain for a lower price. Compared to other dealers in the area with similar vehicles, this vehicle came at a good price.

Excellent customer service/buying experience
    November 10, 2014

I purchased a used car off of the salesman Peter at Mathews Chevy even though he said he was new he was still very helpful just like he had been there... for years. He was excellent and made my buying experience very easy. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a new/used car to shop at Mathews because they are an excellent dealer. I purchased a 2012 Buick verano and love the car and the service they gave me before I took it off the lot, they even put new brake pads on the car! Excellent dealer and someone I would buy from again.

Great Customer Service, Clean Facility
    October 27, 2014

I recently purchased a 2015 Chevy Equinox the customer service was awesome, very friendly, not pushy, explained everything that I needed to know up fr...ont. Helped me get financing at an incredible rate. Will not hesitate to send anyone to them for buying a car . And I know from past experience the service is great too.

Shopper new SUV
    July 10, 2014

I live in Farmington Ny whick is about 3 hours from Vestal. Stop in Matthews when visiting family in area. Love the feel of Matthews and salesman Fran...k Vallely.. Did such a great job we bought new GMC Acadia. Frank brought the new car to our home in Farmington with out even thinking about it. We are buying every car from Matthews and Frank Vallely

new cruze buyer
    July 10, 2014

salesman was great. took time to go over all option and car with us. Frank Vallely is a very good salesman will tell everyone about him and Matthews..

Matthews Chevrolet