Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

(4.9) 983 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 10/10

Andy worked with us so professionally. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. We didn't have the best credit score or the biggest down... payment, he worked with us and kept us updated everyday. Andy helped explain absolutely everything to us so we understood exactly what the process was. Andy never made us feel pressured into buying a vehicle we didn't want. All around enjoyable application process and we will be coming to him for the years to come.

• Jeremy Jackson

I have always had a great experience when buying a car at this dealership. This is my second vehicle purchased from Jeremy, and I have not had any com...plaints.

• Joe Hoover

This has been the best experience ever! If you want to drive, Joe Hoover will get you in a quality car. Thank you Joe! You truly have been a blessing ...to my entire family. Customer for life! Thanks to the finance dept as well! Quick and Easy.

• Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy has been very helpful especially when dealing with difficult insurance errors that slowed things down. He was very patient and a pleasure to wo...rk with.

• customer

Andy my salesman was very helpful and answered all the questions that I had. He turned a previous bad experience in car shopping into a very positive... one. I would recommend him to friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Joe Hoover

Salesman was friendly and not pushy. He knew a lot of useful information about the cars I was interested in. The only hitch was that my car wasn't rea...dy when I came to pick it up but that didn't matter anyway because my old car was to old and rusty for a trade in here. I believe I will be satisfied with my car.

• Joe Hoover

I needed a quick, one-stop-shop. Joe helped me find what I needed, was friendly and knowledgeable and did not pressure me. He got everything done quic...kly and easily and it was a very positive buying experience.

• Licensed Practical Nurse

very professional and accommodating. When unable to come see car, Andy brought car to me to test drive. Explained all fees attached as well as warrant...y service available. Undivided attention and very truthful in all transaction of car purchase.

• Jeremy Jackson

Mr. Jeremy Jackson was a pleasure to work with. We had a trade in and purchased another vehicle. Everything went well. He was very helpful and know...ledgeable. There was absolutely no pressure. I definitely come back here when in the market for another vehicle and I will be recommending to friends.

• A low stress experience

Two years ago my wife had a need for a new car as she started a new position. After some research, we ended up at Matthews Mitsubishi. She found a car... she liked and a good dealer with the help of a nice man named Joe Hoover. Recently my old Volkswagen had some difficulties. We brought it in for service and there was just too much needed to justify the expense, especially as our family is expanding soon. For a good long moment, we panicked as we do not like car shopping. We made a quick call to the other side of the building and spoke with Joe Hoover in sales. We made an appointment and he helped us to find a vehicle that would meet our family's needs. There was never a feeling of being pressured into buying something more than we needed and the entire process was pleasant. Between the help provided by Mr. Hoover and the kind folks in the financing department, we found ourselves pleased. I don't know if we'll end up in the market for a new car soon (as both vehicles seem like they'll last a good long time_, but if we do, we'll end up at Matthews. I just hope Mr. Hoover will still be there with a grin and a helpful attitude.

Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen