Planet Pre-Owned / Matthews Mitsubishi Volkswagen

New 866-984-2609 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-2607 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-2613

• Jackie Sammon - Satisfied Customer

I was very happy with the service I received, I believe that everyone that I dealt with went the extra mile to make sure everything went just as smoothly as possible with my leasing a brand new Passat. I want to thank Chris that spoke with my Mom and I before we got over to Joe, Joe knows what he is talking about, he is very professional and pleasant. Pete, the Financial Manager, was very nice to deal with also. Jim you have a good crew working for you. I already have mentioned you folks to my daughter so down the road I am sure she will be one of your pleased customers. Thank You Again.

• Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy was super helpful and friendly and found me the best deal for what i could afford! love this place and will definitely be back for services and recommending to family and friends!!

• Looking for a all wheel drive

Joe Hoover Salesman was hands down fantastic , will def send friends and family to him and I will return to him also .

• Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy was helpful and patient, and explained the process and clear up some early confusion. Great Experience overall.

• Jeremy Jackson

Salesman was very good and helpful, process was very cut and dry.

Salesman was very good and helpful, process was very cut and dry.

• Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy made the buying experience painless and was a pleasure to work with.

Jeremy made the buying experience painless and was a pleasure to work with.

• Jeremy Jackson

Working with Jeremy on the sale of my vehicle was great. He made buying my first car smooth and was eager to help me with any questions I had.

• Jeremy Jackson

I was very impressed with the customer service great personality and went above and beyond for me to be able to get my car. and very fast service.

• Jeremy Jackson

Jeremy was a great help for me in my purchase of my new vehicle. Definitely would use him in my future purchased

• Jack Conaty

Went in Friday afternoon knowing what vehicle I wanted, worked with Jack and drove off the lot Monday night. Simple easy process, everyone on the staff that I worked with were very friendly and helpful.