Matthews Import Center

• Wonderful experience! Drove 2 hrs to purchase here

Had a wonderful experience with our first purchase at Matthews.Purchased my husband's dream car,sight unseen, and it was everything we had hoped for when we got to the dealership. JR Heeter couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable and went out of his way to make this an excellent experience! Drove two hours to get to Vestal on the recommendation of a friend who is a happy Matthews customer and she was right!

• Excellent

Drove the extra hour to purchase my CPO Kia Sportage. I knew exactly what I was looking for and Dillon made it happen. Great experience!

• glad I stopped in

I had a great experience at this dealership. There were no pushy salesmen and they were very helpful. I got a great vehicle at a great price. I will definitely do business with them again.

• Great Car Buying Experience

The Matthews Auto buying experience is such a pleasure, no haggle pricing, a very polite and intelligent sales staff and we were offered a generous allowance on our trade-in. We had just come from a traditional car dealer who was playing all the high pressure sales and pricing games. The staff at Matthews was great, no hassles, our salesman, Dillon Affatato, just listened to us and showed what they carried in our price range. We will recommend them to all our family and friends.

• Subaru

Willing to help us get just what we were looking for!

Willing to help us get just what we were looking for!

• Great customer services

It was great to work with Dillon to purchase our new KIA. Thank you for the terrific customer service!

• First Good Car Buying Experience

Had the pleasure of working with Dillon and Joel. Both were extremely helpful and took car of any concerns or needs I had. I will definitely be going back to Matthew's the next time I need to buy a car.

• They gave us everything we asked for!

They were a pleasure to deal with and we got a great deal on a Subaru Touring! No last minute hidden fees or charges.

• New car

We enjoyed a good experience in coming in to look at a used car. While the used car that we were originally looking for had been sold, they had another used car brought in for us to look at, We eventually made a decision to purchase a new vehicle.

• 5 start all around

Ashley Bennett #1 salesperson. Had a great experience. and ended up with a great deal. Very happy with my purchase.