Jack Sherman Toyota

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 486 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Sherman Toyota from DealerRater.com

• March 5, 2018

This salesman and dealership were top notch! If you are looking for A new or used car, please see Mr. Austin Kahabka. Austin takes the time to really ...listen and understand his customer's needs. Austin goes above and beyond to find a purchase based on the client's exact specifications. Austin truly cares about his customers and wants to find them a vehicle that they are most comfortable with. He has one-on-one's with his clients to detail desired vehicle specifications, budgeting, financing options and he also adds professional suggestions and personal recommendations with the customer's best interest in mind. Austin builds outstanding rapport with his customers by building long-lasting relationships (yielding an absolutely outstanding success rate). I would HIGHLY recommend Mr. Austin Kahabka to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle near the Binghamton New York area.

May 22, 2018

Jack sherman always treats me well! I have Even a customer for almost 10 years.Jeff is fantastic! He is very friendly, knowledgeable and informative...... and he is very easy going and easy to get along with!

May 20, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing my vehicle! It was painless and pleasant. They worked very hard to get me the vehicle I wanted with the exact opti...ons. Jeff even drove all the way to Vermont to get it for me. Thanks guys!

May 15, 2018

When we first started looking for our new car, Jack Sherman did not have the color we were looking for in stock. We looked at a few other dealerships ...that had our color in stock but they were unable to match the service and attitude we got at Jack Sherman. Jeff Klieger at Jack Sherman, went above and beyond to locate our desired color and make it available to us. He was able to help us get a great deal and showed us several banking and payment options, plus new car service plans. We will definitely return when we look to trade again!

May 14, 2018

Thank you, Jeff Klieger, for helping me decide on the Toyota Corolla. It has the emergency brake system I wanted--a lever, not just a button to press.... That coupled with 0% financing clinched the deal for me. You are an excellent salesperson. Thanks again. Jeanne Urban an excellent salesperson

May 11, 2018

I always count on Pat Bado to find the best deals for me. He goes above and beyond to find the best car and always has great on going customer servic...e.

May 11, 2018

After visiting several different dealerships we found that dealing with Toyota and having Patrick Bado as our salesman was the best decision for us. H...e was very knowledgeable regarding what options were available and flexible in working with our needs and wants and finding us the perfect vehicle for us in a very short amount of time (with a baby due in a couple of days!) We didn???t feel pressured at all to buy any vehicle during our time working with Pat and we are still very satisfied customers with our lovely Highlander.

May 11, 2018

Pat was excellent to deal with. Asked us what we were looking for, answered all of our questions and was never pushy. We would definitely deal with Pa...t again, and recommend him to our friends.

May 7, 2018

Patrick Bado was wonderful to work with! He made the entire process easy and stress free! Pat listened to our wants and needs and found us the perfe...ct vehicle! We love our Highlander!!

May 6, 2018

Pat Bado was our sales associate and I couldn???t be more pleased with our experience with him! He was very knowledgeable, patient and went above and... beyond to get us exactly the car we wanted. It wasn???t they typical pushy car buying experience. I decided on a lease and in a few years I will go back and deal with Pat on my next vehicle!

Jack Sherman Toyota