West Herr Chevrolet of Hamburg

New 888-273-8127 Dealer Website
Used 888-280-3206 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-5582

• Great Experience!

Great place to get a car. We leased 2 in one week. Our salesman, Steve Hart was phenomanal!!! Must go!!!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us.

• Exceptional Service

Our experience with the staff at West Herr in Hamburg was great. Everyone was friendly, attentive and eager to help. Nate Metzger, our salesman, made sure we had ample opportunity to ask questions and that we were familarized with the vehicle before we left the lot. We have a busy schedule and all the staff worked to accommodate that, every step of the way.

• Debby and Kelsey Gramza

Lindsay Romancuck and Sean went over and beyond to make us feel comfortable in our transaction. Our next car will be purchased thru the same people.

• great experience

Thank you for choosing West Herr Chevrolet! We hope that you are enjoying your Silverado!

recently purchased a Silverado here. was the smoothest purchase of a vehicle I have ever had. every person in the building would say hi with a smile on there face. the friendliest dealership I have ever dealt with.

• Great Experience!

I bought a new 2015 Chevy Malibu LT and the process was quick and easy. My dealer, Steve Hart, explained everything to me so well and helped me get the best deal on the car. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car. Thanks again!

• Great experience!

Steven Smodics did a wonderful job helping me find the perfect car! So friendly I had a wonderful experience.

• Great Service,

I have purchased three cars from this dealership, Alan White has always provided excellent service, and the dealership always takes take of my automotive needs.

• A great experence!

My Sales person was really amazing; Karen went out of her way to listen and find me exactly what I was looking for and also was knew what I could afford. She truly made the buying a new car experience very enjoyable. She worked around my crazy hours and I never felt pressure. Karen really took the stress from the situation and that allowed us to focus on finding the right vehicle and keeping me on budget! I can’t say enough about the Karen and how pleased I was dealing with her and West Herr Chevrolet of Hamburg.

• They are awesome

The are the best. My wife and I bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu from them in November 2013 from them, they were very helpful to us throughout the whole process. However, over the last 7 months we've had problems with our car, in total 3 times for the same issue. It's been very frustrating, but west herr has been there every step of the way. Today they bought our car back and got us a different one. Kudos to west herr, we would recommend anyone there. There customer service is stellar. There service department is awesome too. Even though they couldn't fix our car,they spent a lot of time on the car and talking to engineers from gm to try and fix our car.

• Happy with my purchase!

Great service, great dealership, great people! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! I bought my new Cruze from Scott at West Herr Chevy in Hamburg and took it home that day! Very easy going and I will be returning in the future!