Basil Toyota

191 reviews

• July 4, 2015

What a great dealership to deal with. I am a returning customer who traded a Venza in for a new Highlander. Scot Schoembs and the rest of the Basil Toyota... team were fair and applied a straight forward no gimmicks approach. Thanks Basil Toyota!!

Thank you for to the great review! We appreciate your business here at Basil Toyota! If there is anything that you need please let us know

November 7, 2018

I took my car in to Basil to get it inspected. The people were friendly, the service was quick, & the waiting area was comfortable with a phone charging... area & 2 computers. And my 6 yr old loved the complimentary fruit!

November 6, 2018

The service department is always helpful and the people are always pleasant. The service is professionally done. The waiting area is clean and offers... free wifi and computers for your use in an separate room.

November 5, 2018

Job done right, done quick, done by professionals. Perfect like always. I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else. I bought it there and get it serviced... there. Job well done.

September 27, 2018

Ive been going here for 15 yrs now. They have always been professional, timely and consistant. They always take care of their coustomers. I'm a happy... camper!

We're so glad to hear it, Alan! Happy driving!

September 26, 2018

3 years ago was offered 4 grand less for my trade (on a 3 year old car with less than 30k) than the place down the street, they wouldn't budge on... the price despite calling me back in there to talk deal. Never offered to show me something more in my price range even though there were several sales people standing at the door twiddling their thumbs. Literally told me that I should take the deal down the street, which I did, and happily drove that Toyota until this week. Then they had the nerve to call and ask about the service. I told them I bought a Toyota down the street and would not be back. Decided to give them a second try 2 weeks ago, because even though I swore I would never be back, they happened to have a vehicle that I was interested in. Had me set up an appointment to bring my car in for an appraisal which I did, and then I was told that the car I was interested in was sold, after I had test drove it and talked numbers. Told me my rear bumper needed to be replaced and it would cost $600, hence the low appraisal, which my son then later crawled underneath and was able to push out the small dent with his hand. Again, have called back several times, and follow up emails. I also told Ashley that I would be letting everyone know about my terrible experience there, for a second time. I hope the new sales manager is a little less cocky. Kudos to Mike G though, he was great. Really wish I could have bought a car from him.

Hi Allison, I apologize about this, we did try our best to meet your needs but unfortunately we failed. We would like to address a couple things. The ...vehicle you brought in was not as described over the phone, hence the discrepancy in the quote. Unfortunately there was a 4 day delay between when you called and when you came in, we did reiterate that we cannot hold vehicles unless we have a deposit. We wish you the best!

September 25, 2018

The car i came to look at wasn't quite what i thought it would be so i ended up not buying but the staff were friendly though a bit pushy, overall... a good dealership.

Thanks for the feedback!

September 21, 2018

The Purchase process of my used car was smooth and hassle free, very straightforward with the team at Basil. The invoice only issue was an item that I... flagged with the car during the test drive was not addressed come car handover time, despite several chasers... now I have to return to the dealership to get it addressed, which is inconvenient and should not have been necessary...

Thanks to you, Mark! Happy driving!

September 18, 2018

Went to Basil last night looking for a new car since my current one was on its last legs. The people there were very nice. They let me test drive whatever... vehicle I was interested in, and thoroughly explained what each had to offer. The sales consultant, although a bit condescending, was very knowledgeable, and the finance guys made this a very easy purchase. I’d recommend checking them out.

We hope you love your new vehicle and we appreciate your business.

September 11, 2018

By far, Mike Basil Toyota is the best dealership around in every aspect. Friendly, knowledgeable staff makes the buying process through the service on... my vehicle outstanding!!! The service department is always quality and very efficient!! They have hours to accommodate everyone!! I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!! You will not be disappointed!!! There definitely is a Basil difference!!!

We're so glad to hear it, Renae! Welcome to the family!