• Highlander

Thank you for to the great review! We appreciate your business here at Basil Toyota! If there is anything that you need please let us know

What a great dealership to deal with. I am a returning customer who traded a Venza in for a new Highlander. Scot Schoembs and the rest of the Basil Toyota team were fair and applied a straight forward no gimmicks approach. Thanks Basil Toyota!!

• 2017 Toyota Rav4

Thanks Kim, we're so glad you've had a good experience here at Basil Toyota. We appreciate your business! Welcome to the family!

I just leased my 2nd Toyota from Basil Toyota April 2017. This is my 5th Toyota too!!! Everyone there is wonderful and inviting! They did not pressure me to buy or try to push me into a vehicle that I did not want. They worked with me to give me a great price that worked withIn my budget. Worth the drive from West Seneca to Lockport! Family atmosphere.

• Great Courteous Service

Thanks Deborah, we appreciate your review & your business! Welcome to the family!

I had my two year old Rav4 in for a few problems. This is my second Rav4. Had a 2005 for 10 years. They kept me informed daily as to how the car was doing. They asked each day if I needed a loaner and until the 6th day I said yes. They found the major problem with the vehicle and fixed it. I picked it up the following week and can't complain about anything. Honestly, I was surprised I had any trouble at all with the vehicle as i had few issues with my 2005. Basil is a good dealership to work with.

• I went in for a vehicle for me and left with 2.

Thanks Wanda! We appreciate your business! Welcome to the family!

The salesman, Mike Marini was accommodating and patient. I went in to lease a Camry and left with that and a Certified Tundra for my husband. The trade in price offered for his 2012 truck towards the Tundra was exceptional. They listened to what i had for a budget and delivered below that. Already took the 2 vehicles in to service to have extra accessories installed and the customer service was great. I would and have recommended Basile Toyota in Lockport to friends and family.

Thanks Wanda! We appreciate your business! Welcome to the family!

• Purchase 2017 Rav4

Thanks Chuck!! We appreciate your business!

I would highly recommend Basil Toyota!!!! Salespeople were highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Thank you Jamie and Doc! The sales manager (James) was very accommodating and pleasant to negotiate with! Even the finance portion was pleasant! They have a great amount of inventory which made the purchase easy! Dealership is clean and modern and covers all facets of of your purchasing needs!

Thanks Chuck!! We appreciate your business!

• top shelf experience

Thanks Dave, i'm glad we could show you how car buying should be! Welcome to the family!

Helpful beyond words...spoke on the phone twice before going....went on what I was sure would be a wasted trip... after going to 5 dealership .....I was wrong...did better on my trade had several cars nicer than I wanted and I took one home to show my wife and confidante that we will put deal together

• Service and Sales

Thanks Michael! We appreciate your business!

I have purchased two new Toyota's in last few years and the experience has always been a pleasant one. Never felt pressured and the sales people never tried to sell me what they wanted to sell. I also have a used Tundra and the service people have always been great. They explain in detail whats going on and try to do their best to get you in and out. Vehicle comes back clean like i left it. Repairs always seem to be done correctly. Really they are a good service team. I would be remiss if I didn't address the price. Price of repair like any dealer is high. They go by the book no matter how fast the repair man completes. Charged by the hour like all dealers the industry needs to change that practice. Why I have to a weeks pay or more pretty much for any repair when they only have the vehicle for a few hours!!! In conclusion though can't say enough about the service team and the dealer ship. I would rate them a five star as far as that goes. Mike M. lockport NY

Thanks Michael! We appreciate your business!

• sales/service Basil Toyota

always do a great job and personalize their work. Appreciated follow up too.

Thanks! Happy driving!

always do a great job and personalize their work. Appreciated follow up too.

Thanks! Happy driving!

• 2016 Sienna - Good experience!

Thanks John! Welcome to the family!

Very smooth process. Everyone was professional, patient, and nice. My wife is very happy with her new Sienna LE AWD. Now I can get myself an new toy! John Pawlak

Thanks John! Welcome to the family!

• Buy a car from them, don't have it serviced here..

I bought a certified preowned 2012 Camry LE from Basil Toyota at the end of 2014. Just a year and a half later, I recently took it in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. I was just told that my alignment was already off and needed to be realigned ($100). I was also told that my brake calipers were rusting and needed to be replaced as they were applying uneven wear to my brake pads ($105). The biggest kicker to me was that somehow the plastic tabs on my air housing assembly broke off and was only being held by the metallic tabs. It was $220 for changing out the part alone. I still can't understand how this broke off. It seems like it would require brute force from someone, and since I am rather automobile savvy, I am sure it was not me. I can't possibly blame the tech who worked on my car, but I am little wary on what's happening back in Basil's garage. I politely turned down all the above, but was frustrated that such issues are now present after I bought what I thought was a multi-point inspected pre-certified vehicle. I had an appointment scheduled for 11:30AM but walked out the dealership at 1PM, just for an oil change and tire rotation... Overall I do not think I am bringing back the vehicle I purchased from them to service again.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience! We would like to hear some more information on this matter. Would you mind giving me a call so we can make this right? Walter Cook Customer Relations Manager (716) 625-8444 ext.1121. If for some reason you receive my voicemail, I will get back to you!