• Extraordinary great experience.Excellent service

We are from Oakville, Ontario (Canada), but we needed a SUV in a hurry for our daughter who goes to school in the States. After having "bad" experience with other big name Buffalo, NY dealers, we saw a vehicle over the internet @ Orleans Ford @ Medina. The experience could not have been better- start to finish. Salespersons (John and Cory) were extremely polite and very honest and then paperwork/wire transfers were done professionally (Joni/Nancy) and courteously. Everything we wanted (e.g., extra clean up, accessories etc.) were done to our satisfaction. When Audrey handed over the car (after explaining all the features of the vehicle) with a smile, all parties were happy.Cory even came down to say good bye. I sense that they have a very professional team and it was worth the drive (+2 hours) to Medina to get the vehicle. Additionally, I have to say that prices are way cheaper than Buffalo,NY dealers.

Thanks. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us when choosing a car for your daughter. We are truly grateful for your business and strive to make every transaction all that it can be! George Bidleman, Pres.

• Purchased used vehicle

I recently purchased my used vehicle from Orleans Ford. The buying experience was relatively easy.

• Nice!

whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Very good experience No hassle buying

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Brigitte! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

I bought a Ford Transit from Orleans Ford and my experience was good. They are all nice. They truly seem to care. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a Ford. Rich Beyer was my salesmen and he was very nice and not pushy.

• Great Dealership!

8 years ago I came to Orleans Ford for help with a warranty issue with a Ford Focus that one of the big Rochester dealers couldn't get resolved. I got a next day appointment and in ONE HOUR, my car was completely correct. Fast forward to today - 9 cars in our family bought there. Every single auto service done there. I have never once been disappointed with their service or their sales. They exceed my expectations with every visit and always treat me fairly when replacing vehicles. We just turned in our first lease and replaced it with a 2017 Edge. We ordered it to get what we wanted, without any kind of hassle at all, and took delivery last week. Great car. Great Dealership. Great People. I won't go anywhere else!

• Good car purchasing experience at Orleans Ford

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The car buying experience at Orleans Ford was as good as I have ever experienced. Our salesman (Dominic) listened to us and provided the information we needed without being pushy. The sales people do not work on on commission. The online information for both new or used cars and trucks was nicely presented and matched the vehicle that we eventually bought. We had ample opportunity to test drive the car and work through any questions that we had. The pricing was presented up front and was both fair and non negotiable (no haggling). The manager that handled the paper work for the sale was efficient and presented optional extra's like extended warranties and rust proofing without pushing them at all. The vehicle was ready when they said it would be and we were walked through all the features that the car had. I would certainly recommend this dealership and will go back again when we need to purchase another vehicle.

• Ford Mustang Purchase

Easy to work with overall. They inspected cars on site, sent pictures so I could evaluate. Emailed paperwork quickly, and was ready when I showed up to take possession of vehicle. My sales rep was ok, but he was incorrect/unaware of Sirius radio being on car, and it took awhile to get a container of touchup paint I was promised

James, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. At Orleans Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Top Notch Experience

I was treated very well by the sales staff. They returned calls, answered questions, and maintained a patient helpful attitude throughout the entire purchase experience. They delivered what they promised.

• Happy Customer

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Keith! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Been working with the folks at Orleans Ford for the past few years and have had nothing but great experiences. My recent visit was for routine service and I have to say it is above what is expected when you walk into the service shop and they call you by name. It makes you feel good about doing business there. A special attaboy for Mike who always takes the time to answer my questions with a confident knowledgeable background. I have recommended Orleans Ford to a number of my friends, many of whom have purchased vehicles from the sales staff at Orleans Ford.

• Home Care Provider

No pressure - No haggling. #1 in price & value. Cleanest vehicles and best inspected..