West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park

• Sales Person Mike Campbell

Looking for a car? Sale person Mike Campbell was so help full he made it so easy looking for the right car for our needs thankyou

• PRICELESS. The BEST

Jessica Peterson was the BEST at helping us lease a new Ecqinox. She took her time with us. I will tell everyone to go see her she is the BEST! One word PRICELESS

• Joseph Lewecki

Very easy speaking to Joe. Reminded me of the old days when buying a car was fun ! Thanks Joe for a comfortable experience!!

• Joe was great

Joe Lewecki was great from start to finish. I would recommend to friends and family

• Joe Lewecki

Great experience. Joe was amazing. Very easy process

Great experience. Joe was amazing. Very easy process

• Good Experience

Went to West Herr Chevrolet of Orchard Park, Saturday April 22, 2017 thinking of leasing a new vehicle. After owning out right for many years I was not exactly sure what to expect. Speaking with sales and leasing professional, Jose Ferrer, I advised him of my intentions and payment target. Jose listened to my concerns and answered every question I had completely. As a result of his attention to detail and excellent service, I leased a 2017 Cruze while at the dealership. Every expectation I had was met, and exceeded, as I received more of a vehicle at a lesser amount than my original intention. Although my purchase was likely not the largest Jose ever saw, it was a big deal to me and I was treated as such.

• Administration

Went to West Herr to look for a car for my son. Carmen was very helpful and informative. I will continue to work with her! Great customer service.

• Salesperson - Joe DeFilippis

Went to West Herr to buy a new vehicle with my wife. The process and experience was great! No stress and no issues at all! Joe helped us along and got us what we were looking for. Highly recommend his services!

• Sales Person - Joe Lewecki

Always a pleasure buying cars from West Herr Chevy. Thank you Joe Lewecki for making it so easy!!

• Great Salesman - Joe Lewecki

I lease all my cars from West Herr and Joe Lewecki. Not only has he taken care of me, my family and friends have benefited from his excellent service