West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park

New 888-250-4709 Dealer Website
Used 888-250-4708 Email Dealer
Service 888-428-9010

Average based on 372 reviews.
  • Purchase of Toyota Cotolla

We can't thank you enough for choosing West Herr, Martha! Enjoy your new car!

The rating was a 10 for the process of purchasing a car from Bob Vogel. His assistant explained all the feature of the car to me and I Iove driving the car.

We can't thank you enough for choosing West Herr, Martha! Enjoy your new car!

• For the family

Went for my daughter, wife and myself..got a great car for my daughter for college and a upgraded vehicle for my wife which made them both very happy..I'm upgrading as well, just waiting for the vehicle to come in. Special mention to our sales person Courtney, I had a great experience with her the last time I purchased a vehicle so I requested her this time around as well.

• I would buy again from West Herr

I will definitely shop at West Herr again when looking for my next vehicle. Not only do they have an INCREDIBLE selection of vehicles but they are friendly & courteous. Pat Byrns is a wonderful sales guy who takes care of your needs. They just redid their showroom and their service center and it is gorgeous. The only reason I gave a good for the buying process is because I don't think any dealership can make that part of the process excellent. It takes time and is a pain and their "add-on" finance guy is somewhat pushy but just prepare yourself to say NO. Other than that...West Herr is the place to shop for new or pre-owned cars! We'll be back...but hopefully not for a long time. I don't want to buy a different car quite yet!

Thank you so much for choosing West Herr Toyota! We look to continually improve and appreciate your feedback on the buying process. Congrats on your new ride!

• Excellent in every way!

Thank you for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Team Vogel is fantastic to work with. I felt very comfortable that I was treated with respect and valued as a customer. This is my second vehicle purchased through them and I will be back. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

• Still in process but very pleased

Rick - thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you've had a positive experience and truly appreciate you choosing West Herr.

Bill Vogel Jr has been helping me with my purchase. Im still in the process of a purchase but could not be more pleased with the service and attention i have received. Bill truely cares about his customers no matter their situations. Another note though when trying to write this review the website refuses to accept an excellent rating for customer sercice?

• Great service both times we have purchased here!!!

We purchased a vehicle in Feb and again just yesterday. The buying process was great both times. We purchased from Bill Vogel Jr who is a really awesome salesman that both times picked vehicles perfectly for us. Tom Talty in finance is amazing at what he does as well. When we were looking back in Feb the first time we went to multiple dealerships, we not treated that well and felt that the sales people weren't very genuine. We had credit issues and were treated like we were not important at all. When we got to West Herr of OP they were great. We were treated exactly how we felt we should be. There is no doubt now after our second buying experience that they will be getting our future business.

• Great People to Deal with

I went in picked out a Nice Toyota Tundra they got it done quickly without all the games, great folks at this place.

• Russ Bieler

I recently traded in my 2012 highlander for a brand new 2015! I love my new vehicle and the experience there is always so pleasant. I purchased my vehicle from Russ Bieler, with the help from his assistant Julia to the finance people, and even the greeter did a wonderful job. I truly always enjoy there services at this location and their employees are very nice to deal with.

• Great people selling agreat product, prosessional,

100 percent pleased with my buying experience . great hard working people doing great work.AWSOME

• Colleen Leclerc

I worked with Colleen Leclerc, Julia Foit, Eddie Williams, and visited with the greeter, Nicole while I was in there during the transaction of my new highlander. I always bring the crew at Toyota a little treat.