• First Car Jitters

First (pre-owned) car for college bound. We had been searching on-line for various best rated, reliable used cars. Went to a few dealers to "window shop" and went back to West Herr. Rob Moore was an excellent sales professional. We were pressed for time and asked many questions. Rob was knowledgeable, very polite and helpful. This was a positive learning experience for a first time buyer. One of those "win - win" situations. Jitters are gone! Thank you.

• LOVE MY NEW CAR

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY NEW OUTBACK! THANK YOU TONY, YOU FOUND THE PERFECT CAR FOR ME!

• researching the Crosstrek

Very pleased with my buying experience. Chris Flierl answered all my questions and concerns and took the time to make sure our needs and wants were met and Ziad did a great job getting me what I wanted for my trade and putting the numbers together. I thank you very much. Job well done!!

• Subaru Love

I've always dreamed of owning a Subaru and now thanks to Rob Moore I have my dream car. Thanks for all the help!!!

• Bonnie

Elizabeth was great. Love my new Subaru! I will be going to west herr for every car purchase.

• Suburu outback

Just great experience! Lindsay Romanchuk. was extremely knowledgeable and personable.

• Happy Camper

Mark Milleville helped me find a car that filled all my requirements.

Mark Milleville helped me find a car that filled all my requirements.

• Best in town!

A lot of choices in WANT, but West Herr Subaru is second to none! Ask for Chris Duffey, top notch salesman who actually cares about what you need in a vehicle.

• Love my new Ride

Rob Moore helped me get into my dream car! Thanks West Herr.

Rob Moore helped me get into my dream car! Thanks West Herr.

• West Herr

Loved my experience with Hannah Rich, she was helpful and found me the perfect car for my family and me. She was very accommodating with all of my questions and concerns and really went the extra mile. Overall, a great experience!