• Great people, Great place!!

I was in the market to replace my wife's vehicle , and a good friend of mine told me Fred Franklin was the man I wanted to deal with!! Between his manager Clayton Fanning and Fred Franklin , I was able to set up a great deal on a 2014 GMC Acadia! I will definitely be back to deal with Fred in the future !!!

• Great salesman

Fred treated us with respect and understanding of our needs. A wonderful experience.

• Ray Laks/Chuck Riso = Strong

Chuck Riso at Ray Laks has been a go-to guy and very nimible, considerate, and helpful. He's jumped through a lot of hoops for me in the process and has literally bypassed most of the "eye-roll" level tedious aspects of getting in and driving a car home. Great work all around and a super nice guy.

• Great Experience

I dealt with the salesman Dan. I had a great experience when purchasing my 2010 Honda Pilot. I was very impressed with this dealership.

• Great experience.

Our salesperson was Fred Franklin and he was the best. Excellent experience. Fred was very courteous and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Ray Laks Honda and Fred Franklin.

• Expectations Met...and Exceeded!

Today I purchased a 2014 Honda CR-V with the help of Fred Franklin and I can honestly say he exceeded my expectations. Fred was patient with me and my 8 year old. He went over every detail and made me feel at ease. I was not looking forward to having to negotiate the trade of my old vehicle and purchase of a new one. However, I don't feel like I was pressured and I know I made the right purchase at the right price. I highly recommend Ray Laks and I doubly recommend Fred Franklin.

• Excellent service

Overall excellent service by the dealer and dealership.

Overall excellent service by the dealer and dealership.

• Good sales representative

I leased a car for the first time and my sales representative made it a very easy and pleasant process.

• Great used car buying experience

I found a used 2010 Pilot online they had offered for sale. I stopped in one evening on our way home from a trip to Toronto to look at the car. It was around 9:05 pm after hours and Fred our salesman happened to still be on the lot. He walked over to say hello and ask if he could help. He ended up grabbing the keys for the truck and spent 45 minutes after hours discussing the vehicle. We set up a time to get back together so my wife could check out the car. We ended up buying the truck 2 days later and the negotiations went flawless. I traded in an Acura TSX and they gave me more on trade than any other local dealer offered. I then went bent to counter offer and they came up an additional $1000 on the trade. We also were very pleased with the price. After having the truck for 24 hours I noticed an awful vibration when we got up to 60+ mph which ended up being the wheels out of balance. The had me in and fixed within 3 days. Very pleased overall.

• Awesome car buying experience

Awesome experience. Dan Viapiano did an awesome job, wonderful customer service!