New 888-893-6419 Dealer Website
Used 888-686-0265 Email Dealer
Service 888-646-5325

4.5
Average based on 49 reviews.
  • Hassle-free

Prompt service at this dealership impressive i would return again.

Prompt service at this dealership impressive i would return again.

• Genuinely concerned for the customer's well being

I bought my vehicle from Keller Chevrolet and have it serviced there. Whether it be sales or service, this dealership consistently demonstrates a genuine concern for my well being. I feel that they clearly value me as a customer and strive to make sure that I am fully satisfied. I will return to Keller Chevrolet for my future automobile needs and recommend this dealership to others.

• Potential buyer

The salesman was prompt to my request for information. I was very happy with the info and knowledge.

• Positive experience

They were very professional and friendly and addressed my concerns in a knowledgeable manner

• Service on my Equinox

The staff was helpful and friendly. They did a good job and took care of my service in less than 2 hours. The service area and waiting room was clean and comfortable.

• Dorothy

service was great prices are to high for repairs.

service was great prices are to high for repairs.

Thanks for using us for your service needs! We believe our pricing is competitive with comparable service centers in WNY. Next time you're in feel free to ask for our service director to review...thanks!

• 5 Star Hassle Free Dealership Keller Chevrolet

Thank you for your kind words and letting Keller Chevy and Mike service your vehicle needs!

Mike the salesperson was a pleasure to work with,he was able to work out a deal for me that fit my budget it was a hassle free experience all employees I dealt with were very nice and answered all questions.I look forward to continuing a relationship with Keller

• OUTSTANDING Buy, Lease, Service! Keller Cares!

Thank you for your continued business, and your kind words! We strive to be the best at what we do everyday!

I've purchased and leased 6 different vehicles from Keller since 2003. You can't pay me to go elsewhere. I feel like their only customer every time I go to the dealership whether for service, purchase or lease. They really know the meaning of home time treatment.

• Great Dealership

5 Star in every category, will lease next car from them, saleman Michael Norman & 'net specialist Bruce Tuberdyke are 5 Star assets also !!

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

• Amazing Service, Best car service ever

Thanks! Joelle is excellent at what she does!

My recent experience at keller Chevrolet was a great one.The staff were all polite and friendly.Joelle was very professional, and knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot and what they had to offer.if I had any questions Joelle was able to answer them immediately. She was amazing to work with during my buying process! If I had to to recommend a great dealership to go to it would be keller Chevrolet.

Thanks! Joelle is excellent at what she does!