• Went above and beyond!!!

Extremely friendly dealership. Dean is super nice guy! And Drew my salesman was very helpful and answered all my questions along with Joe the sales manager.. Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond my expectations. All staff made me feel welcome and really went out their way to help me out. Very happy with the way I was treated by everyone.

Kelli, Thank you so much for the review. We take pride in the level of commitment we have for our customers. We're glad we could exceed your expectations! Please contact us if you need anything else. Thank you again!

• friendly, courteous

friendly and courteous staff who are pleasant to deal with and give prompt service; they have a clean waiting area as is the entire dealership building.

Annette, Thank you for the review. We do our best to make sure you are happy, and a friendly environment is a big part of that. We're glad that we could help you, and if you need anything else, just let us know!

• Great service clean business

Appointment time and done ride home and back when finished meet with sales staff that sold me my truck will buy from them again

James, Thanks for the kind words. We always like to hear about the positive experiences our customers have. If you need anything in the future, just let us know!

• work done on time

was able to get ride home while work being done. work completed on time and then return ride arrived quickly

William, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear everything went so smoothly. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you.

• sales and service

Thanks so much for the review! We are always happy to help. If you need anything at all in the future feel free to call us.

wonderful....service and sales... best salesperson ever is craig...thank you...a plus dealership,,, thank you again. craig is wonderful so is service

• Excellent quality service and cleanliness

Easy, fast and friendly. Work done is very satisfactory and convenient. Happy I leased my car with Keller! Thank you

Thank you Christine for the kind words, and for the great review. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a positive one. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Great service and great sales

Every part of the experience was extravagant! The used car manager and sales staff was great to deal with. They took care of me every step of the way.

Dean, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We like to make things as easy as possible. Next time you need a vehicle, or need service, just give us a call.

• Best Experience for Car Buying/ Leasing

Excellent Customer Service and Auto Service Dept. It is obvious that the customer is always #1 here. And the name is Keller!

Joe, Thank you for the great review! We take pride in making you #1! Let us know next time you need anything.

• Keller Chevrolet Service Department:

Great service and customer relations. In and out quickly which is VERY important to me and I'm sure to others!

Suzanne, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're always here to help. Glad to hear that we could get you taken care of so efficiently. Thanks again!

• great fast perfect dedicated service

Keller was able to make a last minute appointment for me. service was completed in under 45 minutes the technician made sure the repair ( front end alignments ) was perfect

Jonathan, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience here! We do our best to make things convenient, and we're glad to hear we were able to fit you in, and take care of everything in a timely manor. If you need anything else, just give us a call!