Northtown Toyota Volkswagen

Friday 9:00am–9:00pm 7:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 7:30am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 836-4600 (716) 836-4600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I was a walk-in! No appointment! And they took me!

I was a walk-in! No appointment! And they took me! I also took the shuttle home. The work was done. My car was washed. I got points added. What else could a person want?

Dealer response

Thanks!

1.0

put too much oil in, and wrong viscosity

put too much oil in, and wrong viscosity. also told me a part wasn't covered under warranty, but I always call Toyota financial myself, because I don,t trust them. turns out it is covered . happens a lot. either they don,t know what,s covered or not, or they are too lazy to make a phone call. not happy with service, and collision people are just as bad.

I am very happy with Northtown service.

Yes I am very happy with Northtown service. The man who took care of me was very nice and he explained everything to me. He also showed me how to get into my dashboard to change something... I have always had a positive experience with Northtown !

Dealer response

Great to hear!!

Always great.

I was glad they found the cracked coil and fixed it! For freeeee.

Thanks for making our purchase easy, friendly

Thanks for making our purchase easy, friendly and pleasant one. This is our 2nd time with Northtown for RAV 4's. 1st experience with another competitor was a nightmare will be back! Thanks for the cookies too! :)

. I saved a lot of money because they were honest.

I brought my van in to have the timing belt replaced. Once the technician got the engine apart, he realized the water pump and timing belt looked new, as if the previous owner had replaced it. The service advisor called me and asked what I wanted them to do. I saved a lot of money because they were honest.

2.0

The actual visit took three hours!

People who make service appointments and greet you for service should know what is entailed in the 60,000 mile service for my Prius. I was told I could wait for my car and service would take "about an hour". The gentleman who greeted me also did not know what the check-up included, The actual visit took three hours! Fortunately, they did arrange for the shuttle to take us to the local mall for dinner and shopping.

Saturday hours are great- I didn't mind paying

Saturday hours are great- I didn't mind paying more than my usual mechanic because if I used him, I would have had to rent a car. The service was great.

I was just so pleased with the overwhelming

I was just so pleased with the overwhelming service I received. From the time I drove through the gate until my car was done. And I know of nowhere else that has such a shuttle service to take you home and later pick you up.

2.0

Service has deteriorated

Service has deteriorated since first buying at Northtown. When I received service I was told what that particular mileage milestone required. And when I left I was always told what the next service recs were. This information allowed me to know how much time I needed to allow. Now - providing that info is non existent or wrong. Past 2-3 visits have been frustrating