• Ruthl

Very impressive. "Enjoyed" our sales rep, Mike, and the financial person.

Hi Ruth, We're so pleased you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for sharing!

Very impressive. "Enjoyed" our sales rep, Mike, and the financial person.

• kia buying and service

very friendly and service was outstanding .didn't have to wait at dealer was driven home and picked up by shuttle. very nice !

Hi Tim, I'm so glad you had a good visit with us and took advantage of the shuttle. We appreciate you taking the time to share.

• Outstanding Experience

Thank you for sharing your review on Cars.com as well. I've passed these along to the GM as well. Again, we really appreciate the reviews!

This one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Dan Schenback was the Sales Consultant and did a fantastic job. No high pressure tactics, very knowledgeable, efficient, and had a great sense of humor, He made it an easy, pleasant, enjoyable experience. Got there about 3:30 pm and drove out with my new car maybe 3 hours later. Love the car- the Kia Forte Koup. I highly recommend Dan Schenback & Northtown Kia.

• Adam was a great help.

Adam went over everything for my wife on the purchase of our 2017 KIA Shortage. Very personable and honest sales person.

Hi Frank, I'm so happy Adam was able to provide such a positive buying experience! I hope you and your wife enjoy the new Sportage. We hope to see you in our service drive when the time comes.

• Completely Satisfied with my new 2017 KIA Sportage

My new 2017 KIA Sportage is a really great vehicle. The sales consultant Stephen Fogarty and the whole staff at Northtown Kia in Amherst NY was great too. I received top notch customer service and a great price too. But most of all I am very impressed with the smooth ride quality of my new vehicle. Also it has a very powerful robust engine which gives great acceleration and fuel economy as well. Being all wheel drive I feel very comfortable knowing I will not have any trouble driving through the snow and ice in the future winters in Buffalo. All in all I believe purchasing my new 2017 KIA Sportage AWD was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I highly recommend this vehicle, this Dealership, and this sales Consultant Stephen Fogarty to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you for all of your help!

Susan, We are so glad you had such a positive experience with us, and more importantly, love your new vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you in our service drive!

• Overall good experience

Cindy, We're so happy you had such a positive experience with us! Enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in our service drive!

After visiting other area car dealers, I was pleased with our experience at Northtown Kia. Would return to a Northtown dealer to purchase another car.

• Great place to buy my office

Ramona, Thank you for posting a review. We are so pleased you're satisfied with all of you customer service!

First time I ever bought a car I. One day . D Sales man was charming . The facility was very new and clean . I continue to be a northtown supporter and a very satisfied customer .

• My experience was great

My experience was great. I dropped in to check the availability for an oil change and they took me right away!! The employees were friendly and helpful with all the questions I asked.

• Schedule was prompt, finished ahead of schedule

Schedule was prompt, finished ahead of schedule, all your staff were very friendly. Great job.

• hey went above and beyond the call of duty

They went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me out when they discovered a defective part that made my car not safe to drive. It was all last minute and they got me a loner car and amazingly I got to my event (6 hours away) in time.