• Ruthl

Very impressive. "Enjoyed" our sales rep, Mike, and the financial person.

Hi Ruth, We're so pleased you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for sharing!

Very impressive. "Enjoyed" our sales rep, Mike, and the financial person.

• great people

We're so glad Paul & Kevin made the leasing experience such a positive one, and that you enjoyed the new facility. Thanks for sharing!

Long leasing process but worth the wait. Beautiful new loaded Optima thanks to Paul Sciria and Kevin Hahn. Nice showroom, good coffee, wifi, and real good chocolate chip cookies. good and very fair lease deal

• Excellent Dealership

Thanks so much for the review! It's great to hear our staff really worked as a team to give you the best experience.

Great customer service and staff always ready to assist even if they weren't my sales rep. My sales rep. worked with me thoroughly to ensure I got the best deal on my SUV and to explain leasing process.

• An amazing experience

Thanks so much for the excellent review! We're so happy Joe provided such a memorable experience.

I loved loved loved my experience here!! My salesman Joe Falette was amazing and went above and beyond to meet all my expectations and needs!! It was my first time buying a car from here and now will never go anywhere else. Thanks Joe and Northtown Kia for making a dreaded process the easiest!!

• Kia Sedona

Mike was great! Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kathleen, Thanks so much for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mike was great! Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What a great team!

Hi Elease, We're so glad we were able to get you into a new car so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share!

My sales rep Stephen Fogarty and the finance department at North Town Kia are the Best! I came in for new car and within hours walked out with one. Keep up the good job guys! Thank you again

• kia buying and service

very friendly and service was outstanding .didn't have to wait at dealer was driven home and picked up by shuttle. very nice !

Hi Tim, I'm so glad you had a good visit with us and took advantage of the shuttle. We appreciate you taking the time to share.

• Outstanding Experience

Thank you for sharing your review on Cars.com as well. I've passed these along to the GM as well. Again, we really appreciate the reviews!

This one of the best car buying experiences I've had. Dan Schenback was the Sales Consultant and did a fantastic job. No high pressure tactics, very knowledgeable, efficient, and had a great sense of humor, He made it an easy, pleasant, enjoyable experience. Got there about 3:30 pm and drove out with my new car maybe 3 hours later. Love the car- the Kia Forte Koup. I highly recommend Dan Schenback & Northtown Kia.

• Adam was a great help.

Adam went over everything for my wife on the purchase of our 2017 KIA Shortage. Very personable and honest sales person.

Hi Frank, I'm so happy Adam was able to provide such a positive buying experience! I hope you and your wife enjoy the new Sportage. We hope to see you in our service drive when the time comes.

• Completely Satisfied with my new 2017 KIA Sportage

My new 2017 KIA Sportage is a really great vehicle. The sales consultant Stephen Fogarty and the whole staff at Northtown Kia in Amherst NY was great too. I received top notch customer service and a great price too. But most of all I am very impressed with the smooth ride quality of my new vehicle. Also it has a very powerful robust engine which gives great acceleration and fuel economy as well. Being all wheel drive I feel very comfortable knowing I will not have any trouble driving through the snow and ice in the future winters in Buffalo. All in all I believe purchasing my new 2017 KIA Sportage AWD was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I highly recommend this vehicle, this Dealership, and this sales Consultant Stephen Fogarty to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you for all of your help!

Susan, We are so glad you had such a positive experience with us, and more importantly, love your new vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you in our service drive!