3.7
  • Service Department

Over all it was a good experience, good service. very busy Place

Rudi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Over all it was a good experience, good service. very busy Place

• Engineer

Kevin, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Spurr Chevrolet Buick GMC. We always love to receive great feedback.

Mark Thomasino the service manager at the Subaru dealer was excellent to work with. We went to Spurr to have a service issue resolved that another dealer out out the East side was just absolutely giving us the parts shuffle with... The 2017 WRX had a service engine light on since Dec. 29 and the other dealer had the car several times and never fixedid the car! Mark and his team at Spurr took the car in and worked very hard to fix the car! He got us a loaner while they had the vehicle and did not return it to us until the vehicle was 100% correctly fixed and detailed... Thank You so much Mark for your customer dedication and more importantly your honesty during this process! I highly recommend Spurr Subaru for all your service needs and future purchases they may not be the big time dealer on the East side but let me tell you they blow them out of the water on service and customer care! Spurr is a great group of people who truly care about their customers and the technicians are second to none these guys and gals work hard to earn your business and even harder to keep it!

• Poor experience with sales team

I was out looking for a lease and was told by 2 different sales reps I would not be able to qualify, they did not even ask what I did for work or anything about my credit. I am 23 and make a decent living, I ended up going to dodge and leasing a Dodge ram for a reasonable price.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know it is never the goal of our sales team to offend anyone. We believe our positive reviews are evidence of this fact.

• Awesome Service

Jeff was the mechanic that did the work on my truck. He was courteous, thorough, and took the time to explain everything that was done. Everything you would expect from a service center.

• Excellent

I have had a good experience every time I have been there.

I have had a good experience every time I have been there.

• Maufacturing

great people in sales and service , very personable and fun , that's how I like it and how it should be .

• Great car buying experince

Staff was friendly did not feel pressured they showed us options in buying car but decision was ultimately our's. will definitely go back when we shop for our next vehicle

• service on my 2014 Silverado

Very happy with the service this is why I have been coming here since 1980

Very happy with the service this is why I have been coming here since 1980

• Fast convincing

I felt that Mike Maxon did a very good job helping us to get a vehicle we could afford.

• HARD WORKER

THE HOLE EXPERIENCE WAS PERFECT THANK YOU VERY MUCH ###################PS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CRUISE IN THATS ALWAYS A GREAT TIME ASWELL MS