New 888-357-4467 Dealer Website
Used 888-785-5461 Email Dealer
Service 888-219-8824

• Friendly staff, small, hometown dealership.

Friendly staff. Small, hometown dealership. Got me what I wanted at a price that was reasonable. David Brand, our salesman, very knowledgeable, understanding. Would recommend Molye and David to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Kim, Thank you for traveling quite a distance to purchase a slightly used 2015 Traverse. I know that vehicle will be just what you were looking for. Thank you again for sharing your experience on cars.com

• Excellent Service

I took my truck in for a full set of tires. The service was completed in a timely manner. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• 13/14 Feb17 service on our 2013 Buick LaCrosse

We write to compliment Troy Appleby & Molye. Our vehicle was repaired on time and to our satisfaction. Troy is always willing to explain the repairs so that even my non-mechanic mind has some understanding. We were then pleasantly surprised to discover the main repair was covered under warranty AND our Buick also had benefit of LOF for life. The repair bill we expected was quite a bit more than the $40 we paid! Truth be told we had no recollection of either the warranty program OR the oil changes for life. Fortunately, Troy & Molye were "honest dealers" and provided these benefits due us. Words like: integrity & honesty come to mind. Further evidence the dealership is taking care of its customers. It is experiences much like this which have brought us back for many vehicle purchases over twenty-five years. AND we will be back again! Thank you Troy & Molye.

• D Granger

Just picked up a used Malibu after comparing other dealer prices, I found theirs several thousands less. Great price, No Hassel, Overall a great buying experience. I will recommend them to all my friends.

• O'CONNER

Troy went above and beyond, had my Truck in for an inspection and had my insurance company called to put in a new windshield too. They handled all the frustrating back and forth, and I am glad to have someone in my corner.

• Great service at fair prices.

Staff is very friendly, they go the extra mile to help help.

Staff is very friendly, they go the extra mile to help help.

• Linda

I was looking for an Equinox and found dozens or more at Molye. Great Selection, Great Experience, and overall a Great Salesperson in David Brand.

• The best car buying experience i've ever had.

A big thank you to Molye Chevrolet. I purchased my 2016 Equinox from David Brand, who was very courteous, knowledgeable and made the whole buying process very easy. Molye Chevrolet is a no-nonsense, no games and no high pressure tactics dealership. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

• Frank

I will be coming back to Molye now that I have heard that Jeff is gone!

I will be coming back to Molye now that I have heard that Jeff is gone!

• Tony Stevens

I will come back to Molye now that Jeff is gone! Troy I will be back for my next vehicle!