• Great service!

A flawless, quick and accurate service! I can always depend on Willowbrook Ford

Thanks so much for your feedback. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

A flawless, quick and accurate service! I can always depend on Willowbrook Ford

• Willowbrook Ford is a great place for service!

I've been bringing my cars, both those purchased from WBF and those not and I receive the same excellent service.

• One satisifed Kia owner

Great customer service and personal attention. Sales Rep, Victor, listened to my needs and got exactly the Kia I wanted, Very pleased with the attention and the concerns I had in buying my Sportage. This is the dealership of destination

• 2 Things: Buy a Niro, Buy it from Willowbrook Kia

By far the best experience purchasing a vehicle. We came in just browsing, with a lease about to expire. We love the Kia product, and decided to go hybrid. Trajce walked us through everything and was very attentive without pushing. The Niro is an amazing vehicle. We couldn't be happier.

• Kia Hybrid

Great and Fast service!!! Clean facility!! Very helpfull!!

Great and Fast service!!! Clean facility!! Very helpfull!!

• Darlene Johnson

Staff is courteous and polite. The service provider seemed to be very knowledgeable.

Darlene, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Oil change

Service was very professional in on time and the staff was also real friendly

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Service was very professional in on time and the staff was also real friendly

• New car

Very good people I love my new car everything went well got a good deal on my trade an my new car I would definitely come here again

• A Great Team to work with . . .

The service department personnel were very friendly and helpful. A great team to work with.

Frank, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great service

Upon entering the service area I was immediately greeted by Matt who addressed my problem and concerns. Once the problem was cared for Matt called me to let me know my vehicle was ready for pick up, everything was addressed in a very professional manner