New 866-634-1572 Dealer Website
Used 866-495-1967 Email Dealer
Service 888-412-3720

Average based on 723 reviews.
  • Great service!

A flawless, quick and accurate service! I can always depend on Willowbrook Ford

Thanks so much for your feedback. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

A flawless, quick and accurate service! I can always depend on Willowbrook Ford

• Great Experience!

Always the best! Techs always do a great job, Leslie the Best. When I got my car Andy Ricci was straight in giving me necessary information exudes confidence and trust in him.

• Great Dealership!

My family has now purchased and leased from Willowbrook Ford and have had nothing short of an amazing experience. Andy R. is the best!

• Great Place to buy your first car!

I bought my first car here with the help of Chris Vanek. He did a fantastic job of walking me through the purchase of the car and made sure to keep me well informed of each step. Chris also made himself available to me for questions at any time and was able to answer any question I had with little to no delay. I strongly recommend willowbrook ford, and if you do go there, find Chris. He will make the process easy.

• Love my Kia

Excellent, I hope Santa brings me a new Kia with leather interior.

Excellent, I hope Santa brings me a new Kia with leather interior.

• Mr John Anthony

We have purchased our last 3 cars at Willowbrook and our experiences have been great - that's why we keep coming back. Andy is great.

• Awesome

Very complete and fast service - Matt Hull does a great job!!!

Very complete and fast service - Matt Hull does a great job!!!

• Mary Muth

I was vey satisfied with service I received from Slavica Velickovic, sales associate and Jesse used care manager. I bought a car and Jeremy Peters bought a car two days later. I often don't trust car dealerships and walk out. I text drove a used BMW and bought an new SOUL. Hats off too them both also can't forget the finance lady explained everything...great team they all made.

• Customer For Life

I purchased a used 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 just recently from this dealership and the experience over all was great. When I first arrived on the lot I have to say the grounds were clean. I liked how when I arrived I wasn't hassled by a sales associate because I enjoy soaking in the experience and the freedom to look around before getting into the business aspect. So once I was ready I flagged down the associate I was dealing with via text Jimmy Germann and explained I was in a hurry and if we could hurry things up a bit I.E. test drive look over and paper work. I drove the SRT8 and loved it!! Once that was done we started the paper work and after very little hassle and back and forth we agreed on terms and nearly was able to drive the SRT8 off the lot after just an hour being there but I had to leave and then come back. When I got back hours later I dealt with Chris Vanek who was able to help me the rest of the way and assisted me in taking possession of my new TOY!! Thanks a whole lot Willowbrook Ford for the awesome experience and easy care free and hassle free shopping experience.

• Repair

My service advisor, Luis, was great. Makes you feel welcome when they remember your name