Doyle Chevrolet Subaru

115 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 23, 2020

A dealer with a conscience and integrity. After visiting other dealers that I could have done business with, I felt comfortable making my purchase here.... Jeff Knickerbocker was was very helpful in accommodating my needs and facilitating purchase and delivery of vehicle. I would definitely recommend!

October 14, 2020

Great experience with Doyle! By far the most pleasant and painless car buying process I have ever had. Thanks to Doyle and to Jeff K!

Danc, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review! ...We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

October 9, 2020

I bought a new Outback through Cleason Leasure. It was a great experience. Cleason made the whole process easy and fun. I love my new Outback!

Lisa, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. ...Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

September 30, 2020

Jeff and his team were friendly, attentive, and prompt in their correspondence. They took great care and treated us like family. I would highly recommend... this dealership.

Hi Ratzlaff, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Doyle Subaru! We do hope we can be of assist...ance in the future. Take care!

September 28, 2020

Easiest car buying experience ever. Sales rep was very accommodating providing numerous models to test drive. Dealership procured car we wanted and with... good price including our trade - purchase was completed with ease. Delivery was simple and new car training was enjoyable - wife loves new car and this buying experience.

John, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Doyle Subaru. If you have any additional q...uestions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 13, 2020

The process of buying online in the middle of a pandemic couldn’t have been easier. Everything was done via text/email, and pickup was fast and easy.... They called me a week later offering new brakes as they had ordered the parts before I got the car! Great service!

Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional... we can do for you.

August 28, 2020

Cleason helped make the process of buying my new suburu seamless. I knew I wanted a Subaru, but I wasn't sure if I could afford the payments. He worked... with me to trade in my old chevy so that I was comfortable with the price. He was willing to show multiple styles in my price range, was knowledgeable and friendly. The entire process was quick and easy. I would recommend working with Cleason and the Doyle family.

Jamie, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review.... We want all our customers to feel this way when leaving our dealership! Safe travels!

July 23, 2020

Dean was great for me. He was able to get me the exact car that I wanted, even though he didn't have it in stock, while working with me mostly by email.... It was the most convenient car buying process I have ever experienced.

Mike, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happ...y to assist you! Safe travels!

July 6, 2020

Our salesman Cleason Leasure was great at answering our questions and acting in a professional way. I would gladly go back too him and buy another car.

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Thank you so much for choosing Do...yle Subaru as your first choice for service!

June 23, 2020

This was our first time buying a car with Jeff Knickerbocker and I have to say that it was the most painless/personal experience we ever had in our many... years of buying/leasing a car. Thank you Jeff for your experience and knowledge!!!

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen, Debbie. We are happy to pass along your ...comments to the team! Thank you and we hope to see you again!