Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Mitsubishi

• Great Deals and Service

Bob Harmor was very professional and answered all my questions and got me the best deal on my jeep!

• Easy to work with!

Interesting. I traded in a 2014 Dodge Charger for a 2016. The 2016 that we were negotiating on and came to an agreement didn't exist. They did find a 2016 charger but it had a different package. It had the blackout with 20" tires. I would have rather had the other car as it had Sirius radio, remote start and back up warning. A remote start was added but so far it doesn't seem to always start on the first try .I'm very happy with the car but was confused on how I had signed a deal for one car but ended up with a different one. Had I received the original I would rate the experience excellent. Also the girl that sold me the car no longer worked there after that night.

• Great...

It was great! I've leased from Cortese once before and I've worked with Jeff LaMatina both times. He gives me all the info I need to make a decision and plenty of time to make that decision. I'm very happy with my new Jeep! Everyone else was very helpful, especially Rocco. I will be back when this lease is up.

• Wonderful

Had a wonderful and professional experience. The people there treat you like family.

Great to hear Shamieka your experience with us was wonderful and we are happy to have you as part of our family!

• Very Good

Was very good. Was able to deal with salesman and received the price we wanted.

Thanks for shopping with us William, great to hear you got the deal you wanted and the salesman helped you out.

Was very good. Was able to deal with salesman and received the price we wanted.

• Excellent

It was a top to bottom seamless experience. Chris took care of me in amazing detail from the time I walked in the door till I signed paperwork to receive delivery of my 2017 Cherokee. I trust in the future if I need anything Chris, along with Cortese, will be there for me! Can't wait to tell all my friends!

Very happy for you Rebecca in your new Cherokee! Thank you for your business and we're glad to hear the experience was a good one and you'll be sharing with your friends.

• No pressure

Great experience, Love my Jeep !! ...

Enjoy your new Jeep Tim, thank you for your business!

Great experience, Love my Jeep !! .

Enjoy your new Jeep Tim, thank you for your business!

• Outstanding!

Hi Mark, We're glad to hear everything worked out just fine for you.

This is my third transaction at Cortese, the last two times I've dealt with Sam Cubiotti. All three times I've been treated as though I'm their only customer. In particular this time I had an unusual situation and Sam went out of his way to help me get to where I wanted to be.

Hi Mark, We're glad to hear everything worked out just fine for you.

• Helpful Staff

Chris D. Did an excellent job with all aspects of customer service during my purchase.

Thanks Brian for letting us know you had an excellent experience.

Thanks Brian for letting us know you had an excellent experience.

• Customer Service Great

Hi Lauren, We are happy to make this a very good car buying experience from the Cortese family.

Salesman Bob H. was great. Finance dept very helpful-went above and beyond to get my financing. Didn't get the vehicle I originally went in for but am even happier with the one I did get =)