New 866-501-3560 Dealer Website
Used 888-573-0957 Email Dealer
Service 866-230-3535

Average based on 483 reviews.
  • Woodfield Lexus Service

Excellent and quick service. Suggested additional optional service items without being forceful. Provided a loaner since service was longer than I had originally expected.

• Best car buying experience

Welcome to the Woodfield Lexus family. We look forward to many years of assisting you with your automobile. Thanks again and enjoy!

Everyone was very kind and welcoming. They were also very helpful throughout the whole process. It all went great with no issues. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Quality Service Visit

Glad we could help in keeping your vehicle in great shape. Thanks again for servicing with us and sharing your experience!

I brought my car in for an oil change and the 30K service. When they looked over my car they told me I would need new tires before the winter. I had a concern that I may need them before i brought the car in and they confirmed it. They replaced the tires with Original equipment at a very fair price. i have been buying cars and having them serviced at there Toyota and Lexus dealership for 13 years, they always get it right.

• Woodfield Lexus

My service advisor, Mike, was courteous, professional and friendly.

Thanks for sharing!

My service advisor, Mike, was courteous, professional and friendly.

Thanks for sharing!

• The Best Service in Town

Thanks for being our loyal customer and sharing your experiences with us.

The best!! place to buy and have your car serviced. My service manager, Keith Ulbrecht is outstanding, friendly, informative, helpful and just awesome.

Thanks for being our loyal customer and sharing your experiences with us.

• Had an amazing experience at Woodfield Lexus!

Welcome to the Woodfield Lexus family, Omar! We wish you many happy miles!

Purchased a new RX 350 F sport and had the best experience I've ever had when purchasing a car. The price was right, the sales guy was extremely professional, the process was very relaxed but yet quick, and lastly the amount of knowledge they had on the car surpassed all of my expectations. I highly recommend them and will definitely be visiting them again on our next car purchase!

Welcome to the Woodfield Lexus family, Omar! We wish you many happy miles!

• Super Service

Keith, my service manager was super. In and out in no time

Thanks for sharing, John!

Keith, my service manager was super. In and out in no time

Thanks for sharing, John!

• Car Service

Excellent service and everyone was very efficient and professional.

Thanks, Lynne! We appreciate you as our customer and look forward to many years of assisting you with your automobile.

Excellent service and everyone was very efficient and professional.

• Lexus service visit

Great service at this dealership. I have taken car for service there regularly.

Thanks for being loyal to Woodfield Lexus and sharing your experience!

Great service at this dealership. I have taken car for service there regularly.

Thanks for being loyal to Woodfield Lexus and sharing your experience!

• Highly recommend dealer

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience. We wish you many happy miles!

Dan Rosen was my consultant who was a pleasure to work with. No hard sell, just tried to meet my needs in buying a car. Process was extremely fast once I chose to buy the car. From the credit application process to the final documents processing by Caryn Szoldatits, the process was what one would expect from a reputable company. I would definitely purchase another car from Woodfield Lexus.