Marketplace Mazda

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2018

I could only give 1 star since there was no option for anything lower. Went in to test drive a couple of different models. Met with a salesman Doug... who explained the differences in models. Great help up until the end of the visit. He said he needed to run a soft inquiry on my credit to see what kind of payments I could expect. Didn't run a soft inquiry but a hard one that will stay on my history for 2 years. I requested a breakdown of the numbers twice and the deals for the end of the year and did not receive them. Instead got a manager trying to convince me that their "deals" were ending and I might not get a better price in a couple of days...furious that these liars actually get away with these tactics on some people. Bunch of shysters will never get a recommendation from me No wonder the showroom was almost empty :( I should have taken that as a huge hint to stay away.

November 9, 2018

Sales Professional Bill DuBois was a pleasure to work with! We LOVE our 2018 loaded MAZDA 6 - I would highly reccomend Bill DuBois & the 2018 MAZDA... 6

• September 11, 2017

We lease a Mazda 9 and love it! We worked with Shawn Bishop and he made the experience an excellent one! He was not pushy and cared about meeting all of... our needs. We highly recommend him and Marketplace Mazda!

September 11, 2018

If you want honesty, fairness and quality, I suggest you look elsewhere. These scammers took over $3000 more from me without my knowledge! My first bill... came in the mail and there was a $17,000+ loan on a KBB valued $12,000 car!!! At signing, the loan officer was mysteriously absent and the salesman was clueless. I signed papers with the sale price plus taxes, fees... NEVER saw an extra $3,000 tacked on anywhere for "extra coverage" which this certified car with less than 4000 miles Did not need. It makes me sick every time I'm forced to pay this outrageous price for a car that sat so long the tires have pertinent indentations causing awful noises. PLEASE be smarter than me and do NOT trust these snakes... I'd love to hear what the owner of marketplace mazda has to say to this. Two employees even admitted the deal was sneaky and unethical.

April 30, 2018

After BMWs and Lexuses, looked at MANY lower priced SUVs. CX-5 AWD remarkable! Great looks, lively, luxurious and fun! Shawn Bishop laid back but dialed... in...great experience

April 24, 2018

In 2016 I leased a Mazda 3 from Marketplace Mazda. I worked with Shawn Bishop, and received an excellent deal. To date, I have been very pleased with my... vehicle. I found Shawn to be professional, courteous, and honest. He has continued to stay in touch with me to ensure that I am happy with my purchase. I was so impressed with the service I received from Shawn at Mazda, I referred my parents to him a few months ago to lease a 2018 Mazda 3; they likewise had a positive experience, and have since been very happy with their car. Just 2 weeks ago, I also had my wife lease a new CX-5 through Shawn. Once again, Shawn came through with a very good deal for us. I highly recommend Marketplace Mazda, and would refer anyone looking for a new vehicle to contact Shawn Bishop.

April 18, 2018

I went to Shawn Bishop with the hopes of finding a Mazda SUV that I could afford and that would be safe and reliable for me as my first leased vehicle.... He was able to set me up with a Mazda CX-5 in my price range with some additional perks. I couldn't have had an easier transition and a smoother buying experience. I would absolutely recommend everyone go to Shawn if they want someone personable and able to work with you.

April 2, 2018

Shawn Bishop and Joe DiGuardi are fantastic. I've bought my last 3 cars from Marketplace Mazda. If they don't have the exact vehicle you want, they'll... get it. Seemless, fast, friendly, very fair deal. I've even sent my clients to see them for vehicle purchases. I will never go anywhere else.

March 17, 2018

We worked with Tiger Chapman The entire process process was very straightforward, easy and not exhausting ! He did a great job explaining the features... of the new cars and was very pleasent to work with. I really felt the goal was to make car buying/leasing process a much easier experience.

March 2, 2018

Dealt with this dealership in the past. Great sales people and not pushy. Clean facility, greeted when you first walk in the door. Sales person knows you... buy name not a number. Would recommend them to family and freind's.