• O'Connor

As always, O'Connor's staff are so friendly, courteous and efficient. The work is done on time and completed with pride. O' Connor is the best!!

• 2017 Malibu

Tom Griffith was Amazing love my new 2107 Malibu! Great customer service

Tom Griffith was Amazing love my new 2107 Malibu! Great customer service

• Great service

Great service and very nice people. I recommend buying a car from them. They will give you a good price for good car.

• Tom Griffith is awesome!! Come see him for a car

Tom is very personable and kind. I was in a rush to buy a car and he made sure everything was all set¿ Greatly appreciate his help and attention to detail to ensure I got the best price!! Thanks again Tom, we will be back!!

• Great dealership, love doing business with them!

I've now leased 2 Silverado from Tom and the O'Connor staff and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The staff always take care of me with whatever it is that's going on with my hectic schedule. Be it a routine oil change, collision repair or looking around to upgrade a vehicle, I am always treated with great care. I recommend them to anyone that has gone through the perils of purchasing a vehicle and just wants cut to the chase. They are upfront and honest people that truly know the meaning of customer service. Not once have I had an interaction with this group and been unsatified with how I was treated. They go above and beyond to satisfy the customer!

• Above & Beyond

Had my Chevy Equinox serviced for the first time. The work was complete when they said it would be, the waiting area was clean and comfortable, plus they washed my car down when done. Was not expecting that but very much appreciated it.

• Thanks Tom!

I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff at O'Connor but especially Tom , he provided such great service and was really easy to talk to and work with. Tom was super professional and made the overall process smoother than I'd imagine it going. Thank you Tom for being so sincere and honest about everything you had to say when my mom and I had questions , mostly my mom haha. We will definitely be recommending to family and friends for the future !

• Experience at O'Connor

I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff at O'Connor ,especially Dakota, for providing such excellent service. Dakota was extremely professional and made the overall process smooth. I've never had someone as patient and helpful as him. Thank you again Dakota for being so sincere and honest. I look forward to finishing up the final process and getting my dream car! Will definitely be recommending to family and friends!

• coustomer

dakota was great and i had a very good experince with o'connor chevrolet

dakota was great and i had a very good experince with o'connor chevrolet

• Great Customer Service

Dakota Zoyack is the salesman to see. Amazing customer service and made the buying process extremely easy.