O'Connor Chevrolet

162 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 30, 2020

Excellent service from our cars sales man and the financial service man. Both where very helpful and well informed.would recommend anyone looking for a... lease or buy to shop O’connor chev

July 5, 2020

We purchased a car from out of state at O?Connor Chevrolet. They made the experience feel as if we were with them in the dealership. They sent videos... of the car, walked me through finance options, and kept me in the loop about every step of the process. They were an amazing team to work with and I hope to work with them again in the future!!!

June 26, 2020

Austin was great he made the buying process very easy we had the whole deal done in less than an hour. Very professional operation would recommend to... anyone buying a new Chevy.

June 22, 2020

I just leased a 2020 Equinox with O'Connor Chevrolet. My salesman Italo was fantastic and went over all of my buying options and answered all of my questions... I had. I will definitely be buying/leasing from them again.

December 29, 2019

The salesperson I was working with was rather dishonest. He repeatedly told us that "it was the best he could do" but when I called a different store and... got a better price he changed his mind saying he could match it. It also took him HOURS to get all of his stuff together for the lease. We were there waiting for 2 hours originally and then went home waiting for him to get all of his paperwork together. Then he called me telling me everything was ready to go but when we showed up we had to wait for another 2 hours. The salesman also reminded me multiple times that I needed to fill out the survey for the dealership "very satisfied " because otherwise he would get into trouble. He reminded us about 5 times. It was just unprofessional.

September 14, 2019

Came in to trade my truck in for a used 2500. Told me to sell my trade on Craigslist because I’d be better off. Didn’t even give me a printout of prices.... Rude and not personable. waste of time

July 12, 2019

Clay Harris II is an incredible sales consultant who cares about the customer. I recommend anyone looking for a Chevy to reach out to Clay!

July 11, 2019

Pleasant car buying experience. Clay was a great salesman - amazing customer service and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this dealership and the gentlemen... that assisted!

March 22, 2019

Tried to buy a car from O'Connors dealership and make a deal from nearly 300 miles away. We trusted the salesman Gene to tell us about the details of the... vehicle and the condition it was in. Gene promised it was a "flawless, beautiful car, no blemishes." He was also rude, and pushy, fitting the description of the stereotypical use car salesman. Nonetheless, we gave our deposit to hold the car for a few days until we could make the trip out to pick it up. 2 days after we made the deposit Gene sends us photos with scratches on the fender claiming he didn't see them before. Refuses to fix in their body shop and offers no change in the price of the vehicle. We called a manager to express our dissatisfaction and the manager also offered no apology or solutions. Thankfully they refunded our deposit. Extremely unhappy with the salesmanship here. I'm not sure how they sell cars which such poor customer service.

February 28, 2019

Found the car via the internet.. salesman was great.. did everything via phone and text. Walked in.. signed papers and drove Way.. price was super and... so was the service