Bob Hastings Buick GMC

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

January 5, 2018

Their so called repair put my family at risk, I hope it's true they are out of business. They had no right to be there in the first place after my tr...eatment.

June 28, 2013

I have brought a car from Bob Hastimgs for over sixteen years and I would not go anywhere else . I love buricks and the sales personal are friendly an...d honest. the service dept is outstanding they make you feel importment and they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I would recommend they to everyone Jeannie

June 14, 2013

My initial contact was via Internet and the sales department responded immediately to my inquiry. Although I live in another city, I had a "hunch" thi...s was the dealer I wanted to do business with, and I was NOT disappointed. This was the most pleasant, no-hassle, professional car-buying experience I have ever had! I was immediately impressed with the friendly staff and clean facility. I am very pleased with my new vehicle, and would highly recommend this dealer.

June 12, 2013

Brought car in for 3,000 mile service plus NYS inspection and new windshield wipers. Everything completed ON TIME as scheduled and, as always, a dose ...of humor and fun with Michelle, Jim, and Jerry in the service department. Always easy at Hastings' Buick.

May 10, 2013

Since the day I walked into Bob Hastings Buick GMC located in Penfield I have been very pleased with the staff on all levels from its management, sale...s, financial dept., and its service dept. As of my most recent visit regarding a repair to my newly purchased LaCrosse, I am very pleased with the service and the outcome of the repair and knowledge of the rep.

April 20, 2013

Have delt with this dealership for a great many years. Would recommend the services they provide to any interested buyer or someone looking for great,... reliable service.

April 17, 2013

I truly enjoyed my experience of purchasing my very first Buick. From the Sales Rep to the Financial Officer to the Manager of the Penfield Bob Hastin...gs establishment, I was totally impressed with all! Because of everyone's upbeat attitude and professionalism, I would consider returning to purchase another automobile in the future and have already recommended friends to purchase their next vehicle at Bob Hastings Buick GMC in Penfield.

April 2, 2013

The whole process was very easy and all the employees who work there go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are satisfied. I am very happ...y with my vehicle and would purchase another car from them in the future.

March 6, 2013

Hastings is the best GMC dealership in the area. Their service reps are honest and trustworthy. I have never been disappointed.

May 18, 2011

I've been into Hastings twice in the past 6 months. Both times I was met by friendly employees while checking in and waiting for my services to be com...pleted. I got to talk to my mechanic both times which really assured me that my worries were heard and that he was doing what needed to be done and only what needed to be done. I am very happy to have repair shop that I can trust.

Bob Hastings Buick GMC