Ide Honda

1073 reviews

1073 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ide Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 19, 2017

Our experience at Ide Honda not only provided us with a seamless process of buying a car, but solidified the fact that I won't go anywhere else from now... on to buy a Honda. The entire team treated my family like their own and made the car buying experience stress free. Roberto did anything he could and more to make sure my wife and I were happy, and even made it a priority to make sure my 2 year old daughter was having a good time, which is important to me. I really appreciate the amazing team Roberto lined us up with. Jacob in finances and Gerry who knew everything there is to know about the CRV. Both were very friendly and amazing at what they do. There is no question, when the time comes for me to replace my 06 Civic, I will be going straight back to Ide Honda to get a new one. Thank you everybody!!

December 1, 2018

I'm very impressed with the professional nature of the Ide Staff. They were personable, helpful, and most importantly honest. My salesman was fantastic... and answered my many questions and offered multiple resolutions to each. I'm surprised that this whole process was so easy, efficient, and not stressful at all. I would highly recommend letting Gerry help you with your next vehicle.

Ashley Pierce

Financial Services Manager

(5.0) 58 reviews

November 30, 2018

Great dealership great staff. They were all very knowledgeable and had a great attitude. I did a little research before hand but cody was able to show... me a couple other options one of which was a better fit for me.

Cody Lach

(5.0) 31 reviews

November 28, 2018

Melinda was friendly, attentive to details and professional. I appreciate her honesty and frankness throughout the car buying process. From start to... finish, everything went smoothly and efficiently. Very satisfied with the experience. Rich in finance was helpful and straightforward which I appreciate. Thank you both!

Melinda Pagliuso

(5.0) 46 reviews

November 28, 2018

Helpful, knowledgeable and an overall easy going and pleasant experience. Would highly recommend this dealership and Gerry Lamb to anyone looking to purchase... a Honda.

November 23, 2018

I, my husband, and some other family members have had MANY Hondas through the years. I even sold them 30 years ago (not for this dealer). We all love Honda,... but I have never purchased new. My brother and I decided it was time to replace our current vehicles. We both met with Gerry Lamb, looked at a few different models, test drove, and I decided on the CRV while my brother went with the Odyssey. We found Gerry to be very knowledgeable and he made the entire process very easy! When we came back to pickup the vehicles the receptionist recognized and announced us to Gerry before we even checked in - that is efficient! I could not have asked for more.

November 19, 2018

Working with Brad and his team at Ide was really exceptional. From his knowledge of the Honda product set, to his ability to determine the right fit for... both our wants/needs and more importantly our budget, it was a pleasure. Best of all, there were no hidden fees or surprises at closing either. I wouldn't consider giving another Honda dealership my business - thanks Brad!

Ashley Pierce

Financial Services Manager

(5.0) 58 reviews

Brad Constantino

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 214 reviews

November 12, 2018

We had done business with another Honda dealer since 1999. We could not make a deal of any kind with them, even though we had leased numerous vehicles... from them, and came to Ide Honda. Roberto Galante was a great person to work with throughout our car buying experience. He was honest, down to earth, pleasant, and eager to earn our business. He treated us like family. Gerry Lamb operated in the same manner, honest and professional, as did Rich Lombardi. We had a deal done in a short time, and unlike other places, did not feel taken advantage of. It was a great car buying experience. We were treated like we had been their customers since 1999. We will certainly come back to Ide Honda for all of our automotive needs. Carolyn and Steve Gleason

Roberto Galante

Sales Manager

(5.0) 43 reviews

November 1, 2018

I just leased my second Honda with Brad Constantino's help. He is knowledgeable and efficient. It is a pleasure to meet with him because he is excellent... at his job and really listens to the needs I have for a car. He even went above and beyond to help figure out an issue that arose with my insurance. Ide Honda is the place to get your next car! I also worked with Tony Srye. He was professional and knowledgeable as well. The team at Ide Honda is outstanding.

Brad Constantino

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 214 reviews

October 30, 2018

I visited multiple Honda dealers in the area and Ide Honda was by far the best dealer. Their team was friendly, honest, listened to our needs, helpful... and did not pressure us. The team was willing to communicate through text messaging and the response time was fast. This was a convenient option for my busy lifestyle. I will definitely be visiting Ide the next time I need to make purchase.

Rick Damico